WIP - M1A1TC Buildings mod

N up yours too :-)

anyway, how did your 1st battle go in the Campaign Rommel?

Had to bring that up, didn't you? Somehow, (I think by cheating:D) Herr Klopek managed to defeat the otherwise superior forces of the glorious Wehrmacht in the OOC campiagn. Herr krieger somehow managed to do the same in my 2nd battle as well (Battle #9).

But in the Hrallion campaign, I murderized the Honorable English Gentlemen Paratroopers who had the temerity to attack Villa Bellina. I'm hoping you get command of one of the 2nd airdrop parachute companies...so you too can feel the Iron Fist (I know what you're thinking, Para...get your mind out of the gutter:D)!

Had to bring that up, didn't you? Somehow, (I think by cheating:D) Herr Klopek managed to defeat the otherwise superior forces of the glorious Wehrmacht in the OOC campiagn. Herr krieger somehow managed to do the same in my 2nd battle as well (Battle #9).

But in the Hrallion campaign, I murderized the Honorable English Gentlemen Paratroopers who had the temerity to attack Villa Bellina. I'm hoping you get command of one of the 2nd airdrop parachute companies...so you too can feel the Iron Fist (I know what you're thinking, Para...get your mind out of the gutter:D)!

I had a feeling fisting was your gig and now you have confirmed it :-) hopefully we will meet in the OOC and I will put an end to your fisting shenanigans