WIP - M1A1TC Buildings mod

VERY, VERY cool. Love the textures and coloring.

I hate to be one of those "hey are you gonna do this" guys but do you have any plans on making a train station? As far as I can remember the buildings can be added to like in CMSF by adding additional numbers.

Anyway, love these, man. Really nice work. Glad to see you are still in the mod game.

Mord.

Excellent work! I look forward for these...

I had no idea you can actually add more building types: do they come up in the Editor/3D Preview or?...

You would cycle through the textures while in the editor.

Here's a thread from CMSF.

http://www.battlefront.com/community/showthread.php?t=82687&highlight=new+buildings

As far I remember this will work for both styles of buildings in CMBN.

Mord.

You're welcome. And I agree. As far as how many...it'd probably depend on how much your comp can handle. Numbering would be easy, first you'd find the building you'd want to mod and whether it's modular or independant, then you would mod all it's parts and then you would name them after the last numbers in that group. EX. you choose a building set, say number 3, you mod all the parts that go with it (they will all end in 3)...then if there are say, 9 buildings total, you would name your modded building and all it's parts as 10...front_10, back_10 etc.

It's a little more complicated as far as the naming conventions ('cause there are a lot more buildings in CMBN) but that's the gist.

Mord.

You're welcome. And I agree. As far as how many...it'd probably depend on how much your comp can handle. Numbering would be easy, first you'd find the building you'd want to mod and whether it's modular or independant, then you would mod all it's parts and then you would name them after the last numbers in that group. EX. you choose a building set, say number 3, you mod all the parts that go with it (they will all end in 3)...then if there are say, 9 buildings total, you would name your modded building and all it's parts as 10...front_10, back_10 etc.

It's a little more complicated as far as the naming conventions ('cause there are a lot more buildings in CMBN) but that's the gist.

Mord.

Hi Mord,

I'm not sure that I understood, we can renumber buildings independent as we can do for uniforms and vehicles?

If so we should be able to do with modular buildings, I've reZexploded SDP's Italy mod brz.files and I counted 12 modular buildings whereas there are eight modular buildings in the base game!

There is a big mess with the roofs front of modular buildings which are used for several different modular buildings, I counted 7 roofs & 7 roosf damage and they not follow the numbering of modular buildings I believe it is assigned randomly as we have with uniforms and helmets!

• 2 weeks later...

oh great, next I'll need to build a folder system by country for terrain types....

Looking forward to it!!

Hey Mord, any chance you will revisit the portraits for MG? I notice some of the German units engaged with the 101st aren't represented. (one specific example is I think the 59th ID). Man I don't envy what your life will look like when CM does hit the Ost Front.

Hey Mord, any chance you will revisit the portraits for MG? I notice some of the German units engaged with the 101st aren't represented. (one specific example is I think the 59th ID). Man I don't envy what your life will look like when CM does hit the Ost Front.

I am working on an update as we speak. But I didn't realize I missed any Heer Divisions. I just checked and I'd actually prepared the 59th but must of missed it when I was making the mod. It's all ready to go so consider it done. If you notice any more let me know. Just PM me. No matter how thorough I think I am LOL there's always something.

I am also adding all German Hvy Pz BNs, and US regiments under that fought in France, Belgium and MG up until Nov, to the mod. The update will be fairly substantial once it's done. I should've had it done a while ago but I was burned out and there's a ton of prep so it's taking longer.

I've been planning The Bulge and Ost Front ever since I took on this Mod and sometimes I have nightmares!

Mord.

The first three churches are part of the base game stock, the fourth is my own design, I just renumbered the bmps following Mord's instructions, it's perfect, it makes a lot of opportunity to have buildings for each region of France or other countries!

cmnormandy2012052022434.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Thanks for your comment mod uploaded at http://cmmods.greenasjade.net/mods/4633?view_type=preview

Enjoy!!!