new capabilities of coming CM2x (WWII context)

Is there a post/website that describes the new capabilities that will be implemented in coming releases of the game. If not, if there a post/website to express wishes about future developments ?

Rarely will we see what is actually going to be part of a release until shortly before the game hits the stands. As there won't be really significant feature changes till the next game family (likely a Bulge period game) it will probably be a good wait. As to expressing wishes, I think half or more of the threads here are exactly that. Wish away!

I'm guessing Armored cover arc will be in the Bulge game, since it has been asked for about 10,000 times.

Yes! You can bank on it! Although I personally find the armor targeting algorithms much better than alleged. This crusade is reminiscent of the 'we want cherry picking back in our QBs!' threads from two years ago. Eventually BFC succumbed to the non-stop nagging against their better judgement; unit values having proved a bottomless well of of controversy in the past. You see, they're not insensitive to the wishes of the base. ;)

Is there a post/website that describes the new capabilities that will be implemented in coming releases of the game. If not, if there a post/website to express wishes about future developments ?

I will make such a post.

Off the top of my head:

Confirmed:

New UI

Strongly hinted at:

Armor Covered Arc

Adjustable waypoints

Mentioned as a possibility:

Fire

I've probably forgotten one or two dozen items, but it's a start.

EDITED to add: Tank riders are confirmed for the East Front game, but that may be years away.

Hurrah for QB cherry picking. The "controversy" over values was massively overplayed.

Yeah, the only "controversial" (as in "we reckon the points should change, BFC ain't gonna do it :) ) points value seems to be for american rocket arty.

New UI is good news. Hopefully we'll get to review the plans before they're set in stone.

'Twould be good, that.