New file at the Repository: Faded Waffen SS Oak Leaf Helmet Cover (2012-04-07)

Thanks. This faded look seem like the authentic look of worn camo clothes. Hope you may be able to do camo uniforms with the same worn-out look,

Nice, I like the worn look. Question.. are all the Waffen SS helmets going to look like this? Two... are there a mixture of the Oak Pattern with Non Camo helmets with just the SS sig runes? That would be nice. I dont think anyone has a mix of Helmet covers and Non helmet covers with SS runes.

One issue. I renumber and mix all the SS helmets together, and I notice that the faded one is quite light/bright compared to the others making it stand out rather than blend into the scenery.

Any chance of darkening the camo while maintaining the faded/worn appearance? I hope it's only a contrast issue.

One issue. I renumber and mix all the SS helmets together, and I notice that the faded one is quite light/bright compared to the others making it stand out rather than blend into the scenery.

Any chance of darkening the camo while maintaining the faded/worn appearance? I hope it's only a contrast issue.

I agree, I excluded it just because of this issue. Needs to blend in more. :cool:

Just updated to add 3 more darker shades. Probabley wont show up till tomorrow.

3456.jpg