Question about Armoured Infantry Portraits

I notice when you choose formations from the Armoured Infantry category there are Infantry unit portraits scattered throughout when you click on vehicles and squads and what not. Is that on purpose? Or is it an oversight? Bug?

I am in the middle of this mod and need to know if I have to add an Infantry portrait in with every armored infantry portrait I do to keep it consistent. Don't want ahistorical mixtures of Divisons/Reg/Bats if I can avoid it. And I definitely don't want to do extra work if it's gonna be fixed in a patch.

Anybody in the know?

Mord.

It's a helluva a lot easier to carry a couple of twenties in my wallet than it is a pig, two chickens and a jar of honey.

Mord.

But after it all falls apart you will want to have that pig, those chickens, and that sensational jar of honey more so than those twenties. I guarantee it.

But after it all falls apart you will want to have that pig, those chickens, and that sensational jar of honey more so than those twenties. I guarantee it.

Already there...my bunker is stacked to the roof with pigs, chickens and honey...I got a half ton of those little pine tree air fresheners hanging from the ceiling...smells like a cross between Christmas and a sewer pipe in here.

Sorry I can't help you with your question Mord, but I did want to thank you for putting out some great mods I've recently installed after getting back into CM. Excellent work and much appreciated.

Hey, thanks, man! Enjoy them...Won't be too much longer and you'll have a nice new portrait mod to install if you so choose.

Mord.