Well, it was worth the wait

For one, all I can do is thank BFC for the module and the updates... Yes it was worth the wait, though I hope for the next module (Market Garden) the wait will be a wee bit shorter...

I would like to thank the team, for addressing many of the issues that the user base has identified... as always BFC does an awesome job of this (even though there is a lot of bitchin...Scheiße Essen Sie alle)

I have enjoyed numerous hours of entertainment and fun over the last 10 months and I am looking forward to another 10 years of development out of your fine team.

and NO... I am not a fanboy... I take what is there, for what it is worth... and as far as BANG FOR THE BUCK... CMx2 has got it cold....

Sincerely

-FR

I've gotten away from BN lately. I've gotten away from gaming in general. I finally got some time today to play a CW quick battle, which wasn't so quick. Turned into a pretty involved attack on my part, the Brits, against mixed Germans on a medium-sized city map. (This, by the way, was one of the new QB maps. Kudos to the map designers, as I found this new one particularly entertaining: more routes through barriers and plenty of possibilities for using buildings for cover that made for a very fun and bloody march forward. Dig the new maps.)

Today was the most fun I've had playing a game in longer-than-recent memory. It was truly thrilling. Who says turn-based games aren't exciting? I actually cried out a couple of times watching the WeGo resolution, which is definitely not something I normally do.

So, thanks for making CW, making me yell at my monitor and renewing my interest in gaming.

...and thanks for the new well-designed QB maps...

We're playing the Flowers of the Forest battle and it's tonnes of fun.

I'm enjoying the Churchill tanks...finally I get a tank that doesn't explode into a ball of flames so easily and we're now chuckling about my friends German Ronsons :D

well when I saw we...I really mean I...ha ha it's pay back!