Vin's animated text mod and CW

Hi gents, It has come to my attention that the mod is not patch 1.10 compatible. If you are experiencing strange text please uninstall the mod. I will try to get an update out soon. It really is going to have to be up to Marco Bergman’s modding genius to get this as good as it can be. It was my concept and editing, but it was he who figured out how to make the improved graphic symbols that made the best version.

Thanks Marco! I just uploaded the udpate to v2.10 for patch 1.10 in the repository. Should show up there soon to get, or follow the link Marco has provided above. I do not have CW, or 1.10 patch so I cannot test the file first, but it should be fine if Marco has checked it out. Please let me know if there are any problems with v2.10. Enjoy all!

Nice work. After seeing that it was broken with CW I shut down combat mission and wasn't going to play without it. A lot of mods are cosmetic improvements but this one makes the built in functionality that much clearer (I prefer the light version).

Initially was going to fix it myself but it was late and couldn't figure out how to get the new strings file. What is the trick?