New file at the Repository: Regina Rifles Mod (2012-03-05)

Quick little mod on release day, changes Jeep, Universal Carrier, and Canadian uniforms/boots/helmets to represent The Regina Rifle Regiment of the 3rd Canadian Infantry Division. Adds units and division signs to vehicles, "C" prefixes to WD numbers, and other minor marking changes. Swaps out shoulder patches, adds helmet decals, and changes web anklets for the Mark III "invasion boot".

More...

Probably making a play for a promotional tag line to be used in the future. Something like "producer of the first CW mod."

Which is odd. For someone who professes such a profound distaste for all things BFC, he sure does spend a lot of time producing parasitic materials.

Bizarre to be honest. I'd not even buy the games to start with let alone mod them if I disliked them half as much as he does.

For someone who likes to vent his hatred towards the series and BF it really is mind boggling. The big reason why some of us are so defensive over here can be put down to said author.

Still at least he is adding to the community this time, so shouldn't complain.

WARNING: I don't know how things exactly work, so I may be saying something really stupid.

Does British and Canadians share equipments, uniforms and vehicles images? Meaning: if I install the mod for the Regina Mod will it also appears for british army?

Thanks,

Ricroma

WARNING: I don't know how things exactly work, so I may be saying something really stupid.

Does British and Canadians share equipments, uniforms and vehicles images? Meaning: if I install the mod for the Regina Mod will it also appears for british army?

Thanks,

Ricroma

Brits, Canucks and Poles have their own uniforms. I think weapons and vehicles are shared, though.