New file at the Repository: Juju's Foot bridges (2011-12-29)

New textures for all foot bridges (wood and stone) in CMBN. These have been sitting on my HD for months now. Mainly because I wasn't that happy with the stone versions myself. It's not that I can't do better, but modding those particular ones was just not enjoyable, so I've decided to finally release this mod as is. Still, hope you guys enjoy it!

More...

Thanks. Are there instructions on how to blend with your existing railway/steel mod and the stone bridge mod? (I vaguely recall that they had to be used together in some circumstances.)

Or, does this completely replace just the stone bridge mod? (And leave the steel one as is?)

Erwin, i think you're confused there somewhere. There are no steel FOOT bridges in the game, just 1 wooden and 2 stone ones (who are identical, and merely differ in size)

What you are referring to, I think, was the fact that both RAIL bridges shared their rail texture and you had to choose whether to 'optimize' the rails for the steel or stone version.

This mod does not replace any of my other bridge mods.