Armor Arc Question.

Let me preface by saying CMBN so far has been awsome.Relative spotting, 1:1 modeling, much improved graphics.I am wondering though, what is the thought process behind leaving out what the Battlefront team thought was a very important game element to enhance their engine 10 years ago,that being the cover armor arc.They made the decision to design it and add it when CMBB was released.So why leave out this very useful combat feature?So many advancements in other areas and by leaving this out feels like were missing something.Or 4 steps forward and one back.

Yeah, we've been pining away for this one for a while...hopefully we'll see it soon...but best estimation would be for the Bulge module...sounds like they're gonna ove rhall some interface stuff at that point.

As for why they didn't include it...my guess would be time constraints.

Mord.

As far as i remember, back in CMSF Steve said it was a deliberate design decission to let it out. I guess they planned to give the AI a much better routine for weapon selection than what was finaly achieved. One of the problems i remember is that neither in cm1 nor in cm2 the AI is able to use the armored arc at all.

But the lack is still one of the most annoying problems for me.