Greetings to all

Bullgod

Looks great. I think this is a vast improvement over the halftrack you did...the weathering and paint chips looks less cartoony and more realistic.

Between you and Aris the vehicles never looked better.

Mord.

Looks good. First time I saw zimmerit applied to the turret panels (skirts).

Hmm... orginal game textures for ausf H late version have zimmerit on turret skirts also (as opposed to early version). This wasn't that uncommon practice in real life too. Only horizontal surfaces were not covered at all.

skirtzimmer.jpg

Pz4Zim.jpg

Lovely work on the blackened muzzle and the outline of the model's details highlighting them.

The damage and wear is wonderful. But, somehow the camo still looks too clean. I'd expect more oil smears, and maybe more localized wear from stuff/crew moving around the same surfaces for weeks/months. The camo itself could be worn away at heavily used locations.

And how old is the tank CO in your pic? 14?

Lovely work on the blackened muzzle and the outline of the model's details highlighting them.

The damage and wear is wonderful. But, somehow the camo still looks too clean. I'd expect more oil smears, and maybe more localized wear from stuff/crew moving around the same surfaces for weeks/months. The camo itself could be worn away at heavily used locations.

And how old is the tank CO in your pic? 14?

Thanks for good suggestions. I'll work on that and try to improve, or rather wear it out a little more.

As for the CO...he sure looks young... maybe that's some kind of Career Day photo taken by his proud father? ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Took a little longer that I've expected (there was early version to make too, since it uses the same hull and turret texture, and I fell ill in the middle of it) but it's finished.

I've made some versions of hull, turret and skirt textures to make it a little more interesting.

4pzrs4.jpg

Early version:

early4h.jpg

Panzer Lehr divisional markings version:

2batpz.jpg

Actually the divisional markings are on the rear but I haven't made a screenshot of that.

But here is the shield of II Battalion (Prince Shoenburg-Waldenburg family crest) and small tactical marking on the front that tells that this vehicle is from 4th company. It's in obvious contradiction to what tactical number on the skirt tells us, but...

File should be ready to download at repository soon.

I'm looking forward to reading your opinions.

Regards,

B.