Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Campaign vs AI

Yup, I meant campaigns not scenarios.

I didn't realize they were all meant just for the AI.

I thought maybe the canned ones, the ones that came with the game, may be meant to play either as the AI or H2H.

At the Repository there is no way to distinguish between a Campaign and a Scenario (or is there?) without clicking on it to read the description so I thought I would ask before going fishing for one.

Just a note: I see under the "Best rated files in the last 90 days" there are two campaigns, "Devils Descent" and "A Bridge to Close". I'll assume both are against the AI and get to setting one up.

Thanks for the info Jon.

Road to Montbourg Campaign is very good for beginners to medium difficulty. It is a VERY LONG campaign but during long trek you will learn to be a better player. I'm assuming you've got at least a few battles under your belt. I think I played two battles plus the two intro campaigns before the Montbourg Campaign and it was a perfect challenge for me.

If you are a noobie I would recommend leaving the Courage and Fortitude Campaign to last.

Never did complete "C&F"Campaign--Razor Back Ridge stymied me!!!! Completed the others.Would go back to C&F except I didn't SAVE completed missions and don't want to start from beginning of Campaign again. Is there a way for me to go to RR mission directly ? (for a non tech savvy player).

Never did complete "C&F"Campaign--Razor Back Ridge stymied me!!!! Completed the others.Would go back to C&F except I didn't SAVE completed missions and don't want to start from beginning of Campaign again. Is there a way for me to go to RR mission directly ? (for a non tech savvy player).

Try this link to CMBN Scenario Organizer. It breaks out the individual battles in any campaign http://www.battlefront.com/index.php?option=com_remository&Itemid=314&func=fileinfo&id=1411

Jyri