Happy Thanksgiving to the customers.

I think I can safely speak for BFC when I say we are thankful for all of our customers. We know you are the reason we get to do this. We really do spend a lot of time and effort to get it as right as we can. We wish all of you to have a happy and safe holiday!

We would be more thankful if you guys thought we got everything right tho. :)

Yes, Happy thanksgiving. I am sure that Steve will be shooting one of the wild turkeys that inhabit his back yard in celebration. Is it not a bit late to be celebrating something that happened 6 weeks ago? ;-)

Thanksgiving Day occurring on the second Monday in October (since 1957), is an annual Canadian holiday to give thanks at the close of the harvest season.

Since 1971, Thanksgiving in Canada has coincided with the observance of Columbus Day in the United States.

Yes, kidding aside, BFC is a great company that has given me many countless hours of enjoyment.

I suppose our British version of Thanksgiving must be the 'Harvest Festival'. A time when children would bring all those old tins of food that no one wanted from the back of the cupboard to the local church fair. I always wondered what those needy people who received this bounty thought of all the old tins of minted peas and mung beans?

Happy Thanksgiving.

Is it not a bit late to be celebrating something that happened 6 weeks ago? ;-)

We lived in the States for four years. Those were great years for Thanks Giving be cause we celebrated *both*. We always had a special meal for the Canadian Thanks giving because we, well, were Canadian. Then we also had a special meal for the US Thanks giving too, well, because everyone else was. I was just reminded of that a few days ago when I was in the butcher shop and the woman in front of me was inquiring about ordering a turkey for US Thanks Giving.

Good times.

I hope our US friends had a good meal and are enjoying the long weekend.