Buildings Mod

para

If you want a nice building mod. And feel comfortable adjusting a mod for personal use. As in removing a few files from a mod, try SDP's basic Italy pak. I love the buildings in this. I removed the sky and ground tiles so it defaulted to Normandy, since I'm done with Italy for now. But kept the awsome trees and buildings for the Normandy scenarios.

If you want a nice building mod. And feel comfortable adjusting a mod for personal use. As in removing a few files from a mod, try SDP's basic Italy pak. I love the buildings in this. I removed the sky and ground tiles so it defaulted to Normandy, since I'm done with Italy for now. But kept the awsome trees and buildings for the Normandy scenarios.

cheers will check that bad boy out

any chance of a link? can't seem to find it on the repository

ta

Just to check... remove the sky and ground tiles and it will be sweet? Won't the trees be different in Italy to Normandy?

Trees look good for Normandy (all green). Ground tiles actually look good (only cobblestone is modded). Houses good. Walls good.

Get rid of the sky, and the road textures.

Are the sky and road textures easy to identify and locate for removal? How can i install this mod but be able to revert back to what i have at the moment if i mess it up or do not like it.

cheers

Are the sky and road textures easy to identify and locate for removal? How can i install this mod but be able to revert back to what i have at the moment if i mess it up or do not like it.

cheers

ps so far i have unzipped the zip file and deleted several folders from it..such as posters,horizons etc.

i have kept the following folders

sdp_ITA_buildings, sdp_ITA_foliage_allyear, sdp_ITA_roads_pavement, sdp_ITA_walls

ps so far i have unzipped the zip file and deleted several folders from it..such as posters,horizons etc.

i have kept the following folders

sdp_ITA_buildings, sdp_ITA_foliage_allyear, sdp_ITA_roads_pavement, sdp_ITA_walls

I would get rid of the pavement also, it doesn't look right for Normandy.

I use the modtools for CMSF to extract and repak CMBN mods. Not sure where to find the link. Bottom line, the modded files get placed in a Z folder within the Data folder. The "how to install mods" thread has some good info if this is new to you. If you find it messed something up then just remove those files from the Z folder and you are back to normal. Also Mod tools is a good utility, but I can't find it in the repository for some reason?

I would get rid of the pavement also, it doesn't look right for Normandy.

I use the modtools for CMSF to extract and repak CMBN mods. Not sure where to find the link. Bottom line, the modded files get placed in a Z folder within the Data folder. The "how to install mods" thread has some good info if this is new to you. If you find it messed something up then just remove those files from the Z folder and you are back to normal. Also Mod tools is a good utility, but I can't find it in the repository for some reason?

ah ok simple then..pretty much the same as any mod. Will get rid of pavements too

cheers

• 2 weeks later...