Syrian defense camping in the Peng Challenge Thread

I don't ever get my right cup size at Home Depot...

That's because there's usually only one qualified assistant per 1,400 hectares at Home Despot.

And speaking of stuff, I was reading The Big Over Easy by Jasper Fforde and Cleethorpes was mentioned.

This does not surprise me as this book is a work of fiction, much like the mythical land of Cleethorpes.

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wait a minute... it's a song, right?

"You do the Hockey Pucky and you shake it all around, that's what it's all about!"

That's right. Right?

Could be ... so you think it's a dance contest where the winning couple gets the Stanley Cup?

Joe

W00T!

Gotta love Wild Turkey 101!

All I need me now is a weapon and a clear LoF to Emry's house and all is well.....

Daqnce varmint! DANCE!....oh you can't? you have a hole in your head? OK, just lie there and bleed for a bit....

W00T!

Gotta love Wild Turkey 101!

All I need me now is a weapon and a clear LoF to Emry's house and all is well.....

Daqnce varmint! DANCE!....oh you can't? you have a hole in your head? OK, just lie there and bleed for a bit....

.... the hell?

You mixing that Turkey with liberal amounts of bong water again?

I note with some measure of disapproval albeit with a distinct lack of surprise that you have transgressed (and cross dressed too but thats another story) the rules of puncuation.

I suspect you have now raised the ire of the ellipses Nazi, Joe Shaw who will piss, moan and bleat on ad-infinitum about how you've ruined his whole day (which is not necessarily a bad thing)

Especially large and genetically modified sprouts handled by migrant workers. The grubbier the better.

Its at times like these that one can only marvel about what a competent taxidermist can do with a floating Emrys.

I'd have him mounted on a log or tree or peeking out of a cave or coated in some sort of water repellent to float.. but that wouldn't technically be a mounting.

"Cracker"? "Cracker"??? Did he actually use the word 'cracker' to designate a ghetto inhabitant? Jeez, what a loser.

Michael

Well, Stuka would say that, but it's important to remember, he's a large idiot.

(Smiley's removed for the safety of all involved and the betterment of mankind in general)