Does this Peng Challenge Thread make me look fat?

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who in the name of all the gods paddles a black canoe, with a black decking tarp, and with black paddles, none of it sitting above the water much taller than a pop can?

They are agents from the future of Heroes. Now that you not only spotted them but blabbed about it all over the internet, you can expect to be visited by psychic monsters who will subject you to experiments of unimaginable cruelty. Better bring a lunch.

Michael

May I just say that I am disappointed that Boo has already forsaken our game. He hasn't emailed me in a fortnight saying 'SEND THE TURN, YOU - (Vulgar word, another vulgar word, obscenity, unbelievably foul obscenity, obscene gerund, a vulgar noun seldom encountered since the Eastern Roman Empire fell, followed by a small smattering of curses, and capped off with a pictogram indicating that he wants me to be raised up into the air, possibly on the nose of a dolphin, but in an unnatural way).

Sadly shakes his head in resignation...

It is you who has forsaken all the MBT (Hit 'em on the left! Hit 'em on the right! Stand up! Sit down! FIGHT! FIGHT!! FIGHT!!!) with your unnatural desire to... better yourself with fresh air and exercise.

Where is Seanachai? What happened to Seanachai? I don't see him anymore. He has lost interest and gone away from us.

Likewise Peng and Berli have drifted off, posting their scores on endless In Your Facebook quizzes about "Which of The Brady Bunch do You Most Smell Like?" and "Which Member of the Banana Splits Adventure Hour was the Most Butch?"

We are leaderless, like a ship without its rudder. Or sails. Or maybe its anchor. One of those things, anyway. Whatever.

Who in the name of all the gods paddles a black canoe, with a black decking tarp, and with black paddles, none of it sitting above the water much taller than a pop can?

People who don't want to look like a fat nematode on a yellow banana.

Just saw this on Metafilter.com ...

Chroma Circuit a color matching game for you to enjoy. Each level has you matching facets on squares or triangles, playing against a par move. The rules are simple, but complexity ramps up fast.

posted by boo_radley at 5:59 PM - 7 comments

A color matching game ... sounds right up Boo Radley's alley doesn't it.

Joe