Battle for Taiwan.

Dogface,

Where does the "R" come from, or is Babra a girl you know.....

reposting this as it's far awy now...

1) Either China manufactures the "civil crisis" (a), or it reacts to a genuine political turmoil (B).

2) The Army is split over unification (a), or It tries to put down a Civilian unification movement (B).

3) China crosses in force largely unopposed along the West Coast (a), or it has to Fight ashore against the Taiwanese army in and around Taipei.

4) Indonesia, Korea and Japan, come to Taiwans aid as allies (a), or stay on the sidelines and call it an internal Chinese matter (B).

5) The US responds quickly before the Chinese are intrenched with access to all it's bases (a), or the US response is slow and it is restricted to mostly carrier airpower to dislodge a prepared Chinese force (B).

You can I suppose answer this two ways ( oh and of course you can put in reasons for your decisions not just 5 letters), one is which you think is the most likely or realistic, and the other is (what I would say is the most important one) which would make the best game.

Peter.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dogface,

I'm appalled that you find operational mind control against helpless, completely isolated, heavily sedated, dispossessed people, followed by the murder of Congressional officials and the slaughter of the more than a 1000 Jonestowners wholesale by poison and gun to be a source of mirth or amusement.

Judging by your comment, I have to conclude that you are wholly ignorant of not one but a series of mind control programs carried out in the U.S. and abroad, quite a few of which have led to death or permanent disablement (viz Frank Olson who was covertly given LSD by the CIA, thought he was a bird and "flew" out a high window to his death and a whole slew of people subjected to icepick lobotomies, etc. by CIA asset Dr. Gottlieb at MacGill University; the dosing of hundreds of U.S. soldiers with hallucinatory agent BZ, etc.) See

Marchetti's CIA AND THE SEARCH FOR THE MANCHURIAN CANDIDATE, JOURNEY INTO MADNESS: The True Story of Secret CIA Mind Control and Medical Abuse, by Gordon Thomas, the Church Hearings on Intelligence Community Abuses, the wealth of material on uninformed testing of biologics and toxins on the general populace and soldiers alike at

www.gulfwarvets.com (to include Congressional hearings)--with whole cities dosed and deaths directly resulting therefrom--and for Jonestown, this piece by veteran, dogged researcher John Judge.

http://www.ratical.org/ratville/JFK/JohnJudge/Jonestown.html#p1

The evidence that this sort of stuff went on is simply overwhelming, including millions of taxpayer dollars paid out to settle cases resulting from these outrages--if you but have the courage to look. I hope you will.

Regards,

John Kettler

[ February 11, 2006, 12:55 AM: Message edited by: John Kettler ]

Yet another priceless piece of nonsense John.

Most if not all of the "evidence" cited can be put down to the obvious and almost routine confusion you see at any Disaster.

From New Orleans too the Tsunami the deathtoll starts low, rises and then falls back. That the initial reported death toll, in an isolated community in a third world country, should be wrong isn't unusall it's to be expected.

This is based yet again on a few accounts that don't fit in with the overwhelming majority view, woven in to a huge conspiracy.

Was stuff stolen from the dead by locals, some of then high ranking? Yes.

Were some people forced to take what killed them? Yes.

Were some bodies marked or dragged when they were brought back to be counted? Yes.

They were recovered from the bush by untrained people for gods sake, what do you expect, unless you lift them with "Gravity Belts".

Did the US military handle the recovery poorly, yes.

A week to take back the bodies from Johnstown isn't great using C-131's, but it just took the Brittish Army ten days to bring three bodies back from Iraq and they used a C-17.

Hey john maybe secretly 100's of Brittish troops are dieing in Iraq and we're not being told.

As to the Black Watch or the SAS being involved in hunting people down, TOTAL BULL****......

Yet again, as I say, you take a few loose accounts from people on the margins and build a house of cards that goes against the vast body of other evidence.

Were nasty things done with LSD and the like in the sixties, sure but as too all this secret state and mind control zombies rubbish.

Look at almost any account by survivers of a close up gun crime, be it a mugging or an execuition, and you get the same " Emotionless Zombie" account.

Is this because there are armies of mind controlled gun touting assaisins walking our street? No.

It's because people who think they are about to die are struck with fear, and give distorted accounts afterwards.

People in car crashes often say that it felt as if time was slowing down. Is this because....

A) In that situstion adrenaline kicks in and your senses are heightened, or

B) Cloaked UFO's use invisible time distorting gravity beams to try to save peoples lives.

Interviews with mass murders or serial killers often include accounts from police about the cold stairing emotionless eyes, of people who had up to then led apparently normal lives.

Psychologists almost unaminiously agree ( the exception being the handful that, like you, think know the truth about the mind control conspiracy), that it is caused by the interviewers perception of the subject being altered by the knowledge of what he has done.

No great mystery, no great conspiracy.

Peter.

Originally posted by Sixxkiller:

Nuetrino,

Well that sounds good the spending that the ROK spends on its national defense, but even with even double what they spend now I would absolutely state that among "civilized" nstions they have to be the worst man for man standing army in the world.

Even if this were the case, that doesn't mean they're better then the North Koreans. If they are attacked an defending their homeland, I would think their morale would be high, at least.

Also thier whole defensive structure is based on a joint defensive system with the US, they are already outmanned 2-1 by DPRK and about 3-1 in reserves. So techological advantages will not make much of a difference especially with the DPRK having by far the largest special operations force thought to be over 100 thousand or more. Thats more than double the US' capability in peace time, not to mention the levels being under deployment at any given time.

Their defensive structure might be based on the presence of U.S. forces now, but if the U.S. pulled its ground forces out, I'm sure they could quickly reformulate their plans. In fact, I bet they already have updated plans for this contingency. In the initial stages of the conflict,t he U.S. ground froces really wouldn't be that large in proportion to the ROK Army, even if they are of higher quality with better equipment (just the 2nd division, I forget if it even has all its brigades there).

How would being outnumbered make a technological advantage negated? If you mean they balance out, then there is still the fact that the north is attacking, and this traditionally requires a superior or very well-handled force.

Also, if the special forces are 100,000 strong, then they are almost 10% of the total, meaning they are probably not that 'special'.

What i think the largest disadvantage for the ROK is that the heart and soul of Korea has and always will be Seoul. That being said, the DPKR has the first strike option of using artillery strikes that could number a few hundred thousand shells per hour and could be sustained for a few hours. While the ROK has excellent evacuation options, the fleeing populace on the roadways would severely limit reinforcement for the first 2-3 days.

Its actually pretty sobering to think about this. Hope we never have to see if this comes about.

-Ray

An artillery attack on Seoul would certainly be disasterous, even with a swift response, but assuming the U.S. left and the DPRK wanted to reunify, I doubt they would shell their main conquest and alienate the South Koreans just to buy some time.

Peter Cairns,

Either you didn't read the Jonestown article in full, you read it but didn't understand it, or you simply don't want to accept its implications. Even if I cede all your count issues, body transport problems and much more, you are still left with the damning conclusions of Guiana's own coroner (the hundreds of dead people with identical injection marks) and the astronomic quantities of pharmaceuticals found at the scene. What was it, enough for a city of 200,000?

I must say, too, that I find it splendidly ironic to be labeled a "Nazi apologist" and "Holocaust denier" by some of you, yet it's perfectly okay for these same "paragons" to ignore the massacre of over 1000 helpless people.

As for mind control, I've been studying it off and on for decades, have written articles about it for magazines, been quoted on it in web sites, including this one, in the first topic under Remote Mind Control Technology

http://members.aol.com/FalseBeliefs/

have personally met and talked with Cathy O'Brian, mind control victim and author of the devastating personal account THE TRANCE FORMATION OF AMERICA, know others who've discussed this topic with other mind control victims, including Bryce Taylor (of THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES, her account), have piles of reference material on it and know where to get more. The former Chief Medical Officer of Finland, the courageous Dr. Leena Rauna Kilde, publicly warned of some 25 types of electronic mind control alone. If you find mind control risible, it's only because you really don't even begin to comprehend a) what's going on and B) the vast array of means by which it can, has been, and is being done.

Most of the rest of your post is the usual catcalling and dismissive arm waving while signally failing to address the real issues.

Regards,

John Kettler

[ February 11, 2006, 11:42 AM: Message edited by: John Kettler ]

Ok, having read the Jonestown article, I see very little to suggest and outside agency being involved.

Two points that stand out from the rest of the article to me:

1) The C131 being called a 'huge airlifter'. It isn't. It's a military version of the Convair 440 and according to the www.fas.org:

C-131G GENERAL DYNAMICS SAMARITAN,

2 R-2800-52W,

NAVY CARGO/PERSONNEL TRANSPORT VERSION OF CONVAIR 440

(3 CREW, 44 PASSENGERS, OR 21 LITTERS)

So only 36 corpses per plane is entirely believable.

2) That the Black Watch were involved in rounding up for execution the survivors is preposterous. They are not a picked force but regular infantry, so any involvement in 'Black Ops' is less than likely.

Furthermore, your replies to Peter are not perhaps as watertight as you present them:

Either you didn't read the Jonestown article in full, you read it but didn't understand it, or you simply don't want to accept its implications. Even if I cede all your count issues, body transport problems and much more, you are still left with the damning conclusions of Guiana's own coroner (the hundreds of dead people with identical injection marks) and the astronomic quantities of pharmaceuticals found at the scene. What was it, enough for a city of 200,000?
Masses of drugs found in a town built on the premise that they would survive a nuclear holocaust? I would put that in the 'entirely expected' column.

Enforced suicide? It certainly isn't unheard of.

I must say, too, that I find it splendidly ironic to be labeled a "Nazi apologist" and "Holocaust denier" by some of you, yet it's perfectly okay for these same "paragons" to ignore the massacre of over 1000 helpless people.
Actually, I'd come across as being enourmously callous and say that I don't really care particularly about the deaths of 1000 people unless it can be proven that it was a massacre without resorting to wild conjecture. More people are killed as a result of many other causes, blunders and intent included.

As a comparison, and leaving aside the thousands or tens of thousands of civilians killed in Iraq since 1991 as a direct result of Coalition actions, you've still got the French interference resulting in the Rwandan massacre, the AIDS pandemic in Africs resulting from directives from a religious leader - in this case the Pope -, the thousands of people killed on the roads every year and the religion-inspired (again) Islamic Jihad.

Now, mind control probably does exist in some way or another. "Brain-washing", subliminal suggestion and the like are well known and documented and used by nearly everyone on a daily basis. Advertising, parties political, businesses, religious and social leaders and the media use it to sell their wares and incite particular views in the audience, often to the contracting parties own ends.

But this is not new. It wasn't new when Shakespeare wrote about Henry VI, or when unknown parties wrote the books of the Bible. These things work on your mind to alter your perception of and attitude towards the world.

Believing every flaming, half-baked, conjecture theory does not help understand or work against being influenced by it.

But then, that's what they want you think....

flamingknives,

Your dead right on the drugs one, stockpiling for what they expected and couldn't produce themselves is pretty consistant.

As too injection marks well I'll give you two theories, one on the pretext of giving immunisations they may well have given them some kind of sedative or even poison before the event, but that only means that the method was slightly different not a conspiracy.

The second and I think more probable are that they were just immunisation marks and probably not that recent. I took a look at the UK foreign office advice for travellers.

FCO Travel Advice.

Looks like you need plenty of jabs to me. As to the credentials of the Guatamalan doctor much of it is based on well it's hardly the centre of world medicine is it. Again when one guy is out of step with everyone else it tends to be the one that's wrong.

Unless you live in Johns "Chicken little" world....

Peter.

flamingknives,

I noticed the C-131 thing, too. I strongly suspect either the author wrote the wrong aircraft type number or whoever created the electronic version garbled it. The likely correct number is 141, as in C-141 Starlifter, which is a big plane, and in C-141B mod even larger.

I've had this happen to my own articles. For example, I wrote recently of an experimental medical device which apparently healed a reporter's lipoma (a benign fatty growth under the skin) , only to hear back from my interviewee that the published article read "lymphoma," which is by definition malignant. Huge difference!

If we look at the pharmaceuticals, it's not merely the quantities but the types--loads and loads of psychotropics, not the kinds of things we'd expect to see in a nuclear survival colony at the direct expense of a panoply of standard care items.

I cited one article on Jonestown, but the body of

evidence is considerable and spans decades of painstaking investigation, interviewing, etc., --by a bunch of researchers.

I agree that the examples of other horrors you cite are also appalling, and those involved should be called to account.

The quote from the link that cited me on mind control is a direct extract from an originally SECRET briefing (specially declassified for release to Norio Hayakawa as part of an effort to expose antiConstitutional intel activities) for the Intelligence Community designed to acquaint incoming personnel with the history and capabilities of U.S. mind control work

from the 40s to the early 1990s. Concerning Jonestown, I quote from Appendix G (COM-12 Briefing 2, MIND CONTROL OPERATIONS: Aquarius Group Activities), page 39, of the previously cited Hayakawa work:

"On November 18, 1978, more than 900 people allegedly committed suicide in Jonestown, leaving 200 more people unaccounted for to this day as 1100 passports had been issued to the temple members to travel to Guyana. Officials later stated to the press that only 900 passports had been issued. Of those 900 individuals, over two-thirds of them were either shot, strangled, or showed injection or puncture marks on their bodies. (emphasis mine)

It then goes on to say that Congressman Ryan's visit was the trigger for the massacre, but the two real reasons were:

"The first and foremost was this operation was the Agency's long-nurtured test case of Operational Mind Control away from the jurisdiction and scrutiny of the regular arm of the U.S. Government and the public. The operation served as an ideal controlled operations base for ULTRA programs. The second reason is that the People's Temple was serving as the enforcers for the intelligence arm of the clandestine U.S. power base to support an extremely unpopular government." (emphasis mine)

The "ULTRA" referred to is shorthand for the longer MK/ULTRA, the umbrella program for a host of mind control efforts. The existence of it surfaced during the Church Hearings because someone at the CIA failed to destroy the last box of records.

On page 43 we learn that CIA "Clean Teams" had to be brought in to deal with the situation and that they were equipped with two specially equipped helicopters which dispensed knockout gas, after which the ground teams went in. What it says about the actions of those teams bears special emphasis:

"Clean Team squads were then sent in to administer lethal injections or, if necessary , to eliminate individuals attempting to escape by the use of snipers and general small arms elimination."

When military operations are needed in support of covert ops, the CIA has a long history of using

Special Forces and can call on the long-standing "special relationship" with the U.K. for help when its own resources are inadequate. Black Watch participation is as simple as pulling the guys needed out of a jungle warfare course being conducted practically next door in British Guyana.

The icing on this whole sordid fecal cake is that Jonestown's third function was the support of Black Operations in the region and the preparation and shipment of drugs, per page 44.

Not pleasant reading to be sure, but there it is.

For CIA drug trafficking evidence, please see:

McCoy, HEROIN AND THE POLITICS OF SOUTHEAST ASIA

Reed, COMPROMISED

Kwitny, THE CRIMES OF PATRIOTS

Kruger, THE GREAT HEROIN COUP

plus the sworn 1989 statement of Bill Cooper, formerly of the Naval Intelligence and Operational Status Briefing Team for then CINPACFLT Admiral Bernard Clarey, in Cooper's Operation Majority document (readily available online and also in Linda Moulton Howe's AN ALIEN HARVEST).

Regards,

John Kettler

[ February 12, 2006, 04:27 AM: Message edited by: John Kettler ]

So what did the Black Watch allegedly do? Bear in mind that while a Special Forces unit can be picked, a regular unit like the Black Watch will almost certainly contain men not suitable for higher classification ops.

Almost certainly there was some form of 'mind-control' going on in Jonestown, but not necessarily by the shadowy government forces.

http://www.theblackwatch.co.uk/msgbrds/index.html

Perhaps John, in the interests of 'Truth', you'd like to pose the question of the veracity of your remarkable claim that 600 Black watch soldiers participated in wholesale slaughter directly from source at the Black Watch website. Should be under ex-sevice men message boards and is free to register.

600 soldiers can't all have conveniently forgot, or possibly it's not really 600, but an error, when the source of this conspiracy meant 60 or 6 before electromagnetstatic again conveniently interfered.

Dare you to post back with any enlightening responses you glean

[ February 11, 2006, 02:04 PM: Message edited by: Wicky ]

Kyrtz,

Good article, I'd always know that there is a type of parasite that takes over ants brains and makes them climb to the top of grass, which is then eaten by sheep and that the parasite then completes it's lifecycle in the sheeps guts, so I suppose I shouldn't be surprised.

However there is a much more sinister type of mind control that infects the internet, which you can describe as a type of primative brain.

This virus infects otherwise rational discussion forums with paranoid ranting, which is so irratating that it forces the rational part of the forum in to a severe reaction to destroy it. This reaction itself causes the whole forum to be distorted and bent off course in the direction of the virus, away from it's original purpose.

Unfortunately there is no known cure for this form of infection, other than desensitiesing the parts of the forum so that they ingnore the initial virus attack.

I for one will do my best to in future minimise reaction to "KettlerJ" when ever an infection occurs.

Peter.

Why do you people argue with J. Kettler? He's clearly not taking his meds. I'm not being sarcastic or insulting; I'm being bluntly honest.

It's not that he has a primitive brain, it's not that he's an idiot, it's that he's unwell. Sick, if you prefer. Amusing though it can be, it's also a stark reminder to take my own mental health seriously.

Moronic Max,

Am not on meds, have had none of any sort (let alone psychotropics) prescribed for me in well over a decade, and therefore certainly don't need to resume taking them. Am therefore fascinated by your remote diagnosis that I'm ill, especially since I got a clean bill of health on my last checkup, which was both allopathic and holistic in nature, my M.D. also being an O.M.D.

Regards,

John Kettler

Well, since you asked for something topical, why not take a look at the seminal Chinese book UNRESTRICTED WARFARE, whose authors were both promoted right (amid much PRC internal glee regarding the terrible blow sustained by its Main Enemy) after 9/11? Many entries on this are available via Google, such as

http://www.fas.org/nuke/guide/china/doctrine/unresw1.htm

http://www.fas.org/nuke/guide/china/doctrine/unresw2.htm

and

http://ftp.die.net/mirror/cryptome/cuw01.htm

http://ftp.die.net/mirror/cryptome/cuw02.htm

The first thing I saw of it was in SOLDIER OF FORTUNE magazine's December 2002 issue in Doug Lucas's "Unrestricted Warfare: A Chinese Agenda for the Defeat of the U.S.". Seems to me that if we don't understand this book, then we really don't understand what the Chinese are willing to do in order to win the day. BTW, kamikaze jetliners are specifically mentioned as one asymmetric attack option.

Regards,

John Kettler

Wicky,

I don't personally know how many Black Watch members were involved (no idea where you got the 600 figure), only that Green Berets and Black Watch were involved in the huntdown of escaped Jonestowners, but I do know that the British ran an ultra covert special op against a Nazi secret Antarctic base in 1946 and we're just now hearing of it. See "Britain's Secret War in Antarctica" (4 parts, by James Robertson) under Articles at www.nexusmagazine.com

Am also familiar with something called the Official Secrets Act and another one called orders. Optimistically assuming that the 30-year rule is applied and that the files are not gutted in the meantime, the relevant documentation won't be available until late 2008.

Considering the political climate these days, I rather doubt Her (or maybe by then His) Majesty's Government is going to volunteer the information that members of the Forces, operating under CIA OPCON, chased down and killed a bunch of poor blacks who didn't feel like being suicided.

Having said that, I may or may not take you up on your suggestion, but meanwhile am already receiving plenty of flak and vilification, which reading between the lines, seems to be your expected response to me from the former Black Watch members.

Regards,

John Kettler

Originally posted by John Kettler:

Wicky,

I don't personally know how many Black Watch members were involved (no idea where you got the 600 figure), only that Green Berets and Black Watch were involved in the huntdown of escaped Jonestowners, but I do know that the British ran an ultra covert special op against a Nazi secret Antarctic base in 1946 and we're just now hearing of it. See "Britain's Secret War in Antarctica" (4 parts, by James Robertson) under Articles at www.nexusmagazine.com

Am also familiar with something called the Official Secrets Act and another one called orders. Optimistically assuming that the 30-year rule is applied and that the files are not gutted in the meantime, the relevant documentation won't be available until late 2008.

Considering the political climate these days, I rather doubt Her (or maybe by then His) Majesty's Government is going to volunteer the information that members of the Forces, operating under CIA OPCON, chased down and killed a bunch of poor blacks who didn't feel like being suicided.

Having said that, I may or may not take you up on your suggestion, but meanwhile am already receiving plenty of flak and vilification, which reading between the lines, seems to be your expected response to me from the former Black Watch members.

Regards,

John Kettler

er it was in the link you posted "British Black Watch troops were on "training exercises," with nearly 600 of their best-trained commandos." and which others have commented on.

http://www.ratical.org/ratville/JFK/JohnJudge/Jonestown.html#p1

The evidence that this sort of stuff went on is simply overwhelming, including millions of taxpayer dollars paid out to settle cases resulting from these outrages--if you but have the courage to look. I hope you will.

The Blackwatch website is not government sponsored and is run by past/current members and would be a wonderful opportunity to directly pose them the question if any of them remember serving in Guyana and being called upon to do what you claim. What are you afraid they might reply? possibly something that does not confirm your accusation of "overwhelming...evidence" and potentially burst your bubble.

I take your refusal to back up your claims shows that you prefer to take any tosh on the internet and fling paranoid fantasies around unashamedly and uncritically.

How on earth did you make the leap from Guyana to the Antractic or are you just free associating?

[ February 13, 2006, 09:01 AM: Message edited by: Wicky ]

Wicky,

I'll go back later and review the John Judge piece

in detail later to see what I apparently missed. My info retention these days isn't very good, and my crazy sleep cycle isn't helping.

I can say, though, that you have run two separate topics together, for while the Jonestown article

certainly fits into my overall argument about U.S. mind control projects, the quote you make from me which begins "The evidence that this sort of stuff" in fact refers to the Frank Olson LSD case, a slew of lawsuits from victims of Gottlieb's icepick lobotomies, extreme electroshock therapy,

drugs, Dr. Ewen Cameron's brainwashing and sensory sensory deprivation experiments, etc. One case alone cost the government a $750,000 settlement, with many more pending when I saw the article some years back. They're what I was referring to in the quote. I urge you to read JOURNEY INTO MADNESS for extensive documentation behind these cases, to include footnotes, depositions, and affidavits, all of which supplement a long list of sources for the primary text.

That being the case, I said I was open to the possibility of posting to the ex-Black Watch member thread, but indicated that it seemed you expected me to get a rather unpleasant response to

my question, a possibility I distinctly acknowledged. Anything else must be considered the product of your own peculiar fantasies regarding me.

Finally, I mentioned the Antartic op to illustrate

how well and long a covert action could be concealed, pointing out that the odds of receiving official acknowledgement that members of the Forces were involved in the Jonestown Massacre were poor at best and explained why. So no, I wasn't free associating, but had a definite purpose in mind when I talked about it. I also specifically identified the two main factors which, in my view, have kept the lid on British involvement in the Jonestown Massacre.

Regards,

John Kettler

The following appears on the Electric Scotland site here www.electricscotland.com/scotreg/iraq.htm site, quoting NEWS OF THE WORLD verbatim regarding a Black Watch attack during OIF. Note that this paper, in consonance with THE LONDON SUNDAY TIMES, rates the Black Watch Regiment as being "elite."

From the News of the World

GULF WAR II: 20 Black Watch wreak havoc + Hussein honours sick bombers

Brits glory night

By Keith Gladdis, Deputy Political Editor in Qatar

JUST 20 infantrymen of Scotland's elite regiment The Black Watch spearheaded a stunning British blitz on Basra.

On a night of stunning victories across several fronts, the daring Scots crept into the city under cover of darkness.

They evaded hundreds of fanatical Iraqi militia to DESTROY five T55 tanks with handheld Milan missiles and WRECK more than five mortar positions.

A propaganda TV station was BLASTED and a bunker sheltering a paramilitary death squad was BLOWN UP.

During other actions around Iraq's second city in a night of British glory, 320 senior Ba'ath party militia were KILLED and 300 Iraqis taken PRISONER.

Many of the actions involved targeting by SAS and SBS men.

And as a parting shot eleven Challenger II tanks of the Scots Dragoon Guards entered the city, defying rocket-propelled grenades bursting on their armoured sides.

The Desert Rats attacked three targets—and symbolically toppled two Saddam Hussein statues, one a 15ft monstrosity made of cast iron.

Tank commander David Ross, whose Challenger II destroyed the iron statue with one shell, said: "It just sort of crumpled, there was a big flash and sparks, and it disappeared. I wish it was the real thing."

There were NO British casualties and it is believed not one civilian was killed.

The Black Watch have been in every major British conflict for 278 years, winning 169 Battle Honours, six VCs—and instilling fear into all their enemies.

Regards,

John Kettler

I think that it depends on how you define 'elite'. The Black Watch may be bloody good at what they do, but they are a regular unit - the men are not picked or vetted any more than in any other regular infantry unit.

Also worth consideration:

* The Scots are nuts, I can only imagine that their soldiers are more so. As a result they are inclined to make very bold moves that occasionally pay off.

* Use of "The News of the World" is a sign of desperation if you have any familiarity with the paper. It's not exactly reknowned for journalistic integrity.

* There are three levels of UK security of which I am aware. anything above the first one is extremely expensive to clear personnel to and something like the alleged massacre would rate higher than the levels covered in the basic vetting.

John - If you've down to the obscure depths of using the News of the World http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/showbiz/showbiz1.html (a sleazy Sunday tabloid) and esoteric Hitlerist/Nazi legends* (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neuschwabenland), to try and bolster your claim that 600 scottish squadies hopped across a border to take part in mass murder. Then I'll leave it at that as you seem to be able to bring up ever more bizarre conspiracies faster than I can type.

*Nazi mythology

An esoteric Hitlerist legend recounts that Adolf Hitler did not commit suicide in 1945, but fled to Argentina, then to an SS base under the ice in New Swabia during the early 1950s where he either disappeared into the hollow earth or resumed his career as a painter - until the 1960s when he was taken by aliens to Aldebaran, where he is planning a campaign to conquer the planet. According to this account, Neu Schwabenland becomes the underground control center for a Nazi moon base.

Am not on meds, have had none of any sort (let alone psychotropics) prescribed for me in well over a decade, and therefore certainly don't need to resume taking them. Am therefore fascinated by your remote diagnosis that I'm ill, especially since I got a clean bill of health on my last checkup, which was both allopathic and holistic in nature, my M.D. also being an O.M.D.
*shrug* given your comments in another thread about the difficulty of deprogramming yourself and the consequences thereof, it seemed a reasonable assumption. My mistake.