"Two Steps of Death" -thread

RESULTS

W2vsD2

I know we are not supposed to give out details...but damn what an ugly game. Paul laid the smack-down on me from the get-go and never let up.

Allied Complete and Total Victory.

Allies-74

Axis-24

:(

W2vsA2

Turn 22 of 25: Still going. Can I hold what I got? Can he? Stay tuned results forthcoming...

W2vsB2

This is like the first time I had sex...lots of fumbling around in the dark and no one seems to know whats going. :D

W2vsC2

Kuma? Things better on the computer front yet? :confused:

[ October 06, 2002, 09:06 PM: Message edited by: mike the wino ]

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

W2vsA2:

It's over. I think I won but haven't received the final results so I don't have numbers.

W2vsB2:

Still dark. Rich has informed that the briefing states that I should surrender. When I get a chance I will have to look this up. Until then I will assume this is another in series of "gamey" moves on his part. First he used tactics and now these Jedi mind tricks. :confused:

W2vsC2:

Still no Kuma?

W2vsD2:

A glorious showing by my Teutonic uber-troops resulted in a grand victory...for Paul. :rolleyes:

And I believe this to be the worst showing for the Axis in any game so far in the tourney. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Is this tourney still going? Or are my games the only ones not finished? :confused:

A2: game over, I won...yea Axis!!!

B2: 3 turns left for B2, who knows what damage I caused, but I am not surrendering Rich. tongue.gif

C2: Kuma? Donde estas, hombre?

D2: Horrific loss all ready noted..twice.

Last but not least anyone see/ hear from

Trajectory?

Originally posted by mike the wino:

Is this tourney still going? Or are my games the only ones not finished? :confused:

A2: game over, I won...yea Axis!!!

B2: 3 turns left for B2, who knows what damage I caused, but I am not surrendering Rich. tongue.gif

C2: Kuma? Donde estas, hombre?

D2: Horrific loss all ready noted..twice.

Last but not least anyone see/ hear from

Trajectory?

Im still in it. got a bit to go on Arch Enenmies.

Done, but have yet to recive AAR screen from opponenent, Dies Ireas

Done with april fools.

Mech B Game ABANDONED by Dejohn. Bastage. No notice. never replie to emails

Trajectory. I emailed him many time, no reply.

Originally posted by 86smopuim:

Hehhe Wino.

I think Desim is with us,

Yup! although my turn around speed is worse than a boged stug.

Smope you got a turn as did Tero.

Lukily whoever's (forget at moment) playing me {and wooping my ass bad} at Dius Irae hasn't returned the turn (And I'm sort of hoping has disappeared).

April fools has stalled - I did get an email saying the game was still on but that's about a month ago. Admitedly it was obvious that I was going to win after 1 turn but we are only on turn 5ish now and I am slightly disapointed that I don't get to kick your ass in this one.

Dave

Tanklord this voyeuristic interest in my "fumbling around in the dark" is flattering...and a bit disturbing. :eek:

PBEM file is away, let's see if I can rally my company of Green Canadiens to eliminate the 2 squads that you have left. And start looking around for another scenario as it looks like we will be without a round #2 of this tourney :( and I will need a dsistraction while saving up for a new comp to run CMBB.

[ November 01, 2002, 07:08 PM: Message edited by: mike the wino ]

Originally posted by mike the wino:

Has it been Two Steps all ready? :D I notciced the Death part showed up about 3 weeks ago.

Too many steps to death

Tero and Smope your turns are with you...

Smope Finally some action eh! I have to report you have delived a crushing blow to my 'ScareCrow' platoon situated in the wheat field. However the AFV hidden in the haystack is fine.

Terro I can't belive you've got another of those AFV's almost as much as my HT's brief survival, it would seem your first shell bounced of the MG smile.gif

Voyeristic in the dark? Please explain how that's possible.... on second thought, please don't. The only thing thats certain is that seeing you in any sort of compromised position would leave me blind and it would be such a horrible way to lose ones eyesight.

If your bedmate is protected accordingly you might want to turn on the light and go looking for the turn you owe me. smile.gif