The Cheery Waffle Thread: Some will understand, losers will post in the peng thread.

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Axe2121:

Canada's greatest living artist.

This from the country that gave us Rush, Lee Aaron, Chilliwack, Coney Hatch, Anvil, Sword, Goddo, Loverboy, Pat Travers, Headpins, Heart, Helix, Teaze (rocks btw), Toronto, Triumph, or April Wine!

Oh how the mighty have fallen. :( :mad: :mad:

Mace

This from the country that gave us Rush, Lee Aaron, Chilliwack, Coney Hatch, Anvil, Sword, Goddo, Loverboy, Pat Travers, Headpins, Heart, Helix, Teaze (rocks btw), Toronto, Triumph, or April Wine!

Mace

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

Mace </font>

Mace </font>

Mace</font>

Mace</font>

GARGARGARGARGARAG! :mad:

Gawd, my battered body aches, I'm hungover from my medication, & there is a monsoon raging outside.

At least I'm not losing to Axe tongue.gif . As a matter of fact, his armor has been dying at a rate faster than a groom disrobing his bride on their wedding day.

In the same scenario, Wino has proven himself craftier. Although given the comparison, that is probably not too surprising. There is probably about an equal loss in heavy armor. I would not doubt that he will continue to flood the map w/ reinforcements. But they will be good targets for my krauts.

Wallyis suffering in his dusty attack. Not enough as far as I'm concerned. He has begun his siege of the oasis town and is probing the hills nearby for my grunts. For my sake, I hope his wife unloaded the shotguns.

Simonizer has informed me he has already played the scenario that I sent him. So he has the option of playing me in the same home-grown scenario as that I'm playing Wally, except I will switch sides; or I will play him the original scenario. In either case, he will wimper like a cur scared of thunder, pee on the floor, and then get a rolled up newspaper across the snout.

GARGARGARGARGARAG! :mad:

Gawd, my battered body aches, I'm hungover from my medication, & there is a monsoon raging outside.

At least I'm not losing to Axe tongue.gif . As a matter of fact, his armor has been dying at a rate faster than a groom disrobing his bride on their wedding day.

In the same scenario, Wino has proven himself craftier. Although given the comparison, that is probably not too surprising. There is probably about an equal loss in heavy armor. I would not doubt that he will continue to flood the map w/ reinforcements. But they will be good targets for my krauts.

Wallyis suffering in his dusty attack. Not enough as far as I'm concerned. He has begun his siege of the oasis town and is probing the hills nearby for my grunts. For my sake, I hope his wife unloaded the shotguns.

Simonizer has informed me he has already played the scenario that I sent him. So he has the option of playing me in the same home-grown scenario as that I'm playing Wally, except I will switch sides; or I will play him the original scenario. In either case, he will wimper like a cur scared of thunder, pee on the floor, and then get a rolled up newspaper across the snout.

Originally posted by Dave H:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mace:

Mace</font>

Originally posted by Dave H:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mace:

Mace</font>

Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

Yes. However will I recover from the loss of those six universal carriers? :rolleyes: :mad: :rolleyes: :mad:

Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

Yes. However will I recover from the loss of those six universal carriers? :rolleyes: :mad: :rolleyes: :mad:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

Yes. However will I recover from the loss of those six universal carriers? :rolleyes: :mad: :rolleyes: :mad: </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

Yes. However will I recover from the loss of those six universal carriers? :rolleyes: :mad: :rolleyes: :mad: </font>

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Don't you owe me a move, you tittering toe sniffer?

All moves are now out, including one for you little Boo Boo Bear. Enjoy yet another turn of your infantry portraying clay pigeons for my longer ranged guns. Maybe it will be the last turn of this whipping for you. :D:D

For those of you already finished with the BDLRM, I'll tell you that the average score for the eight completed games is Axis 90%, Allies 10%. I guess this is a pretty gamey situation, isn't it? :D:D Should I try challenging any of the ladder CM superstars :rolleyes: to see if they could do any better than you maggots have? :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Don't you owe me a move, you tittering toe sniffer?

All moves are now out, including one for you little Boo Boo Bear. Enjoy yet another turn of your infantry portraying clay pigeons for my longer ranged guns. Maybe it will be the last turn of this whipping for you. :D:D

For those of you already finished with the BDLRM, I'll tell you that the average score for the eight completed games is Axis 90%, Allies 10%. I guess this is a pretty gamey situation, isn't it? :D:D Should I try challenging any of the ladder CM superstars :rolleyes: to see if they could do any better than you maggots have? :mad: :mad: