I Challenge Cdrfar to tell Peng His Real Handle....

Originally posted by youngnfunky22:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Persephone:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by youngnfunky22:

Ok which on of you is sassy_grapes2000?

Did you bring the wine and cheesecake?

Persephone </font>

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, dear lady, perhaps you've had too much to drink, and not noticed that this thing that wandered in has been sent, and AFAIK is still in, Conventry. Don't talk to it unless you want to upset Jo Xia. We can't be getting the dear rent-a-car's blood pressure up now, can we?

Very good chance that tomorrow I will have a new car. I know how anxious you've all been about me, especially since the transit strike began.

While I'm not looking forward to the endless round of liquor store robberies that this will require financially (in my own defense, I look upon the theft at gunpoint as merely a less than voluntary dividend payment, as I have been investing in these businesses for decades), I am looking forward to driving around again and having a life.

Not to mention the opportunities this will provide to once again harass Lars, Dalem and Papa Khann (Xyphorus, being a nice guy, doesn't need the same level of abuse).

So, in the weeks to come, look for an increase in crime in Minneapolis, and for the Minnesota Miscreants to once again be brought properly to heel.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Very good chance that tomorrow I will have a new car.

You mean a new car as in >2000? Or a replacement car of a similar value to your old car?

With this crushing revelation in mind, have you begun work on Boo's new sig line? I am sure you have seen the horrible depths to which his current sig line has fallen. Where once your words of inspiration were a common sight, it is now featuring the wit and wisdom of one of Fiefdoms wittiest.

Radley has strayed far from the path of innocence and it is my task to smite him severely in order to get his attention. Then you must be ready to deliver the incantation that will serve as a proper rejoinder and inspiration for him to return to his lovable oafish ways.

I agree, this would be a miracle, but then...you are a minor diety are you not?

Jumping the gun a little bit, aren't you there, Jimmy? I'd concern myself with just trying to win for right now, don't ya think?

Speaking of which...

Hey, we got a Blood Hamster match going here! Any one of you Olde Ones or maybe the Justicar want to jump in right about now with your rules, regulations, vetting, spreadsheets, history of, precedents, etc, that are sure to suck all the joy out of a room in under ten seconds?

Hello?

Radley

You have clearly consorted with the Devil to gain your new found brilliant tactical acumen.

The destiny of the righteous to bring down the unholy evil ones is preordained.

With a heart bursting with purity, a mind cleansed in the holy rays of goodness and fair play, I await your set-up in order to begin your therapy.

There is still a small glimmer of hope that you can be returned to The Path of Innocence.

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

Radley

You have clearly consorted with the Devil to gain your new found brilliant tactical acumen.

With a heart bursting with purity, a mind cleansed in the holy rays of goodness and fair play, I await your set-up in order to begin your therapy.

There is still a small glimmer of hope that you can be returned to The Path of Innocence.

Boo and Boggs for this approaching Death Match of yours.....seeing that there is so much at stake....any positive coming out of this would surely drag one of you from the depths of ineptitude and dispair, where you both now firmly reside. Well, I digress from the point....I will volunteer to select the appropriate forces for each of you, so that your battle may be scrupulously fair, and no one can whine later on.

Not to mention the opportunities this will provide to once again harass Lars, Dalem and Papa Khann (Xyphorus, being a nice guy, doesn't need the same level of abuse).

You bums missed the party.

Meant the rest of my guests had a good time, and there were more rum swizzles for me, so it wasn't a total loss.

Radley

I hate to deflate your already tenuous grasp on reality, but Radley's newfound tactical acumen was born from mastering the difficult task of shooting down fleeing green Italians in open desert.

Just so you know.

Radley

This being a Blood hamster match, I will only accept a battle that has had a map picked by one person (or party, if he (or she) is in a festive mood) and force selections contributed by another individual (or group of individuals, including, but not limited to; prayer quorums. male acapella vocal groups (i.e. Barber Shop Quartets), jazz ensembles, paired figure skaters, pep squads, goon squads, squad cars, squid canners and Jerry's Squids).

So you might want to bank the fires of your fervor (unless you decide to feed your fierce fervor fire) until we see what happens.

Now, Nidan, that fine former squire of mine, who I took in, treated as if he were flesh of mine own and elevated to the lofty pinnacle of Kaniggethood and whom shall always be as a son to me and, even now, should be receiving his first complementary issue of "Babes of the Wehrmacht", has graciously offered to come up with a force selection. Now, all we need is a venue for our little pas de deux...

Hmmm....

Leeo

Methinks the Loyal Squire will foist green Italians upon me to combat Boo's elite Commando brigade.

Regardless

The victory of the forces of good shall prevail against the forces of darkness no matter the odds.

I accept Nidan1 as force provider

Now we need a map.

Mr Spkr!

Do you have a suitable map for the Exorcism of Boo Radley?

Or, Boo and Boggsy can use a brand new evilness I finished. It features Germans, Americans, Buffalos, Italy, Things that go BOOM in the night, and other pain causing things.

Gee, torture two at once....I like the idea.

Rune

...I am looking forward to driving around again and having a life.

Seanachai, I've driven you from here to there a dozen times now. I don't want to discourage you too much, but I don't expect driving yourself around in a different vehicle to prove any more fruitful in procuring a life for you.

Better to just accept the fact that you're going to have to get along without a life and send a setup along. At least this way you'll be able to take solace in the fact that you make fine cannon fodder for Panzer Armee Khann.

Papa

So it's to be a Blood Hamster match between Boo-Boo and Boggs? Excellent! This should be real fun. It's been too long since we threw any bodies into the colliseum and turned the lions loose.

And how could one ask for two more suitable opponents? At least one of them is sure to perish, and the other may well be mortally wounded in the process. It could be a real win-win all the way around.

dalem, get out of my seat! Where's my popcorn? No, dalem, I don't want you to sit next to me either. Go over there and sit by Lars. Come to think of it, Lars you need to move farther away from me. There we go. That's right. Now lets see some good old fashioned slaughter!

Papa

Originally posted by rune:

Or, Boo and Boggsy can use a brand new evilness I finished. It features Germans, Americans, Buffalos, Italy, Things that go BOOM in the night, and other pain causing things.

Rune

I would gladly accept your offer of a map. However I am currently involved in another of your...uh...gems with Lurkur.

I have heard that the thought of two rune applications going at the same time still gives Bill Gates nightmares.

But as the time for Boos's salvation is slowly running out, I will accept. The need of the One (Radley) outweighs the needs of the many.

Judging by his diet, probably by a good 200-300 pounds.

Someone told me

It's all happening at the Pool.

I do believe it,

I do believe it's true.

It's a light and tumble journey

From the General Forum on a lark

Just a fine and fancy ramble

To the Pool.

But you can steal Seanachai's car

If it's raining or it's cold,

And the Kniggets will love it

If you do.

Somethin' tells me

It's all happening at the Pool.

The Queen stands for honesty,

Boos are insincere,

And the SSNs are kindly but they're dumb....

Yecknodathons are skeptical of changes in their cages,

And the Olde Ones are very fond of rum.

Justicars are reactionaries,

MrSpkrs are missionaries,

runes plot in secrecy,

And dalems turn on frequently.

What a gas!

You gotta come and see

At the Pool

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by rune:

Rune

I would gladly accept your offer of a map. However I am currently involved in another of your...uh...gems with Lurkur.</font>

Originally posted by Boo Radley: I'M BIG BONED, you braying, botulistic, Bohunk!

Especially the bones in my stomach and hinder area.

Don't forget that gigantic cranial bone you Lycanthropic Neanderthal.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Is this inside information you gleaned at the last mandatory meeting of second shift assistant probationary managers?

In my ongoing quest to provide truth in the face of incredible lies, distortions, manipulations, and falsehoods (got this phrase off the GF), I will now set the record straight for the delusional Mr. Radley.

I got off probation last week!

Now don't you feel foolish!