My my, at Waterloo Peng did challenge

[/Coventry]

Originally posted by Bone_Vulture:

But enough of that. Don't you fools know that V-Ice has been "keepin' it real" since the.... Uh, early 70's?

offensive image snipped

Please don't post images containing nudity on this thread. It is offensive to some, and a violation of forum rules.

Steve[Coventry]

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest konrad
Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

It was UNPLEASANT when lenakonrad was posting every other minute.

Well ,

,this hurts.

So ,in outbreak of new pool war I decided to join Red Cross(where naked troubaddours shoot snotty baboons)

konrad

Faithful Squire To SIR AUSSIEJEFF

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

[/Coventry] </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Bone_Vulture:

But enough of that. Don't you fools know that V-Ice has been "keepin' it real" since the.... Uh, early 70's?

offensive image snipped

Please don't post images containing nudity on this thread. It is offensive to some, and a violation of forum rules.

Steve[Coventry] </font>

Oh you ignorant twits.

Berli, Moraine, please hop right up here on the cotton-pickin' Clue Bus...

Florida plates != Florida driver/occupant. Pillocks.

OK? Got that? The population down here triples in the winter. Most of those hapless, worthless wankers from Manysoda, Ohio and damned near all of them from Noo Yawk drive through Georgia on their way to and from. Have either of you ever heard of rental cars? They are quite the rage these days with cheap, ignorant, rude Yankees.

Now Moraine, if you can find some way to close all the roads leading south through Georgia in the Fall, and make all 4 lanes of I-95 northbound in the Spring (and allow no other northbound traffic), then the problem can be contained and we'll route the rest of them through Alabama.

Now, that little...errr...Gnome (see Sire, I'm getting better!), in addition to ignoring Coventry, now wants to have hisself a lil' ole' North vs South set-to. Well that's just fine with me, of course.

Vadr, American by birth and Southern by the Grace of God Vadr.

Which one of you limp-wristed, pasty-faced little Yanks would like your assets whupped first? Step right up, don't be shy! You can try it one at a time or you can all hold hands and try it together. Makes no difference to me.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

What, are we all going to hug Berli this Spring?

Hug Berli, HA! Rather hang Berli by his Illini Miniatures. Illinois-aka Ohio wannabe, which tells us all we need to know. No, you want more?

ILL --Smells of old, rotting and decaying flesh

LI --What happens when an Illini opens their mouth

NOIS --Pronounced Noy, not Noise-represent the muffled sound of bowels that have been TOO overloaded for TOO long creating a fear that one day there is going to be a huge explosion of what we will politely call "Illini Brain Cells"

Seriously, here in Florida, we don't make any distinktion amongst the foreign visitors. You are all Damn Yankees

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

But that's not all, Seanachai, oh no, not all by any means: </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />but I got an email from that idiot, AussieJeff, who told me that things were alright.

I'll give you this, you got his title correct, for if ever an idiot there was it was and IS AussieJeff. But since when are we to take the word of ... for the love of Gawd Seanachai ... AussieJeff for ANYTHING? This is the man who creates scenarios and then crows of the fact that he wins them ... SOMETIMES!

</font>

Originally posted by a new Joe by the name of Bloggs:

Seriously, here in Florida, we don't make any distinktion amongst the foreign visitors. You are all Damn Yankees

The question is, will A Great Civil War break out in the 'Pool before GW invades Iraq? Will resources need to be sent home to bolster both sides?

Will there be a UN resolution to send in an Australian led Inspection Team?

The mind boggles. Whew! I need some soothing Ice, Sis - there - on my perspiring forehead. Oh, facedown again you say???

Ta...

AJ

Originally posted by Vadr:

Oh you ignorant twits.

Berli, Moraine, please hop right up here on the cotton-pickin' Clue Bus...

Florida plates != Florida driver/occupant. Pillocks..

OK? Got that? The population down here triples in the winter. Most of those hapless, worthless wankers from Manysoda, Ohio and damned near all of them from Noo Yawk drive through Georgia on their way to and from. Have either of you ever heard of rental cars? They are quite the rage these days with cheap, ignorant, rude Yankees.

Didn't need you to point that out to me. I lived down there for 8 months! Lovely state, but idiotic drivers. And I know the difference between a rental car (kinda obvious with placards all over the damned thing) and a personal conveyance, so I'm well aware which ones are Floridiots and which ones are just idiots. Although, I will concede that most of the bad drivers I encountered in Florida were old folks who shouldn't even be driving anymore. But the ones I encounter here, in my home state, are younger, aggressive and bear complete disregard for the rules of the road. (may they all have flat tires, thrown rods and burst radiators and may their radios get stuck on the All Hank Williams, All the Time station)

Now Moraine, if you can find some way to close all the roads leading south through Georgia in the Fall, and make all 4 lanes of I-95 northbound in the Spring (and allow no other northbound traffic), then the problem can be contained and we'll route the rest of them through Alabama.
Agreed. I'll get to work on it.

Originally posted by YK2:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

I liked that, actually. It read rather well.

What, are we all going to hug Berli this Spring?

To quote Wierd Al: "I'd rather clean all the bathrooms in Grand Central Station with my tongue..." </font>

Originally posted by Moraine Sedai:

I will do my utmost best to enlighten him that there is nothing wrong with men hugging. When did it become so taboo for that, anyway? *sheesh* I think there'd be far less aggression in the world today if men hugged each other more.

But I digress...

I love you's all!!

*HUGGGGGGGGGGSSSSSS - SQUIMP!!*

Sir AJ

Alive and Kickin'!

Hey Jimmy Boggs,

Jimmy don't be a jackass. If someone has been sent to "coventry" then don't reply. Its just that simple. If you want to be a part of the Peng Experience, then you need to get a couple of things straight. Granted, you are welcome to get the hell out too. In fact, I'm wondering why I am wasting my precious time even replying to you.

Let me splain' it so you can understand. When a toddler hurls feces your way and you react, it shows the tyke that you care. Do you care, Jimmy? Can I call you Jimmy? Perhaps another tact is needed.

Damnit Jim, I'm a hirsute pariah, not a gatekeeper!!

Guest konrad
Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

If you want to be a part of the Peng Experience, then you need to get a couple of things straight.

Hiram don't be a jackass.

But well ,no wonder ,you've just had an operation .Of course ,I've never had one ,so I don't know what it's like.

Quiet ,peaceful ,and lonely

konrad

Originally posted by lenakonrad:

If you want to be a part of the Peng Experience, then you need to get a couple of things straight.

Hiram don't be a jackass.

But well ,no wonder ,you've just had an operation .Of course ,I've never had one ,so I don't know what it's like.

Quiet ,peaceful ,and lonely

konrad

Faithful Squire To SIR AUSSIEJEFF </font>

Guest konrad

Idiot!!

Hello.I'm Konrad .You're Hiram.

We're identical twins.I'm in the medics ,you're in communications.U.S. Navy ,six years service .Depressed over death of your pet monkey ,you tried to hang yourself .I cut you down in time .

That's our story .You want to remember...

konrad

Hey Jimmy Boggs,

If someone has been sent to "coventry" then don't reply

It's Berli's fault, he didn't post any rules for this thread. As a matter of fact he didn't post anything worth reading in this thread. In Florida we call this:

Being a Tampan

Originally posted by lenakonrad:

Idiot!!

Hello.I'm Konrad .You're Hiram.

We're identical twins.I'm in the medics ,you're in communications.U.S. Navy ,six years service .Depressed over death of your pet monkey ,you tried to hang yourself .I cut you down in time .

That's our story .You want to remember...

konrad

Faithful Squire To SIR AUSSIEJEFF </font>

A revist to the “War of Southern Pillocks Who Had It Coming to Them”, eh?

I like it. Might as well start with the low hanging Fruit {not that there...eh, screw it, you know the rest}.

Boggs, expect a vile bit of rune nastiness in your inbox.

{edited due to uncontrollable laughter}

[ March 15, 2003, 02:29 PM: Message edited by: Lars ]

Guest konrad

My pet monkey didn't die because I spank him on a daily basis.

Doctor made personal diagnosis of acute homosexual panic.A colleague said it was psychomotor epilepsy.The Old Men said he didn't care what it was ,he didn't want it in the Navy.Since you had no medical record of epileptic seizures or psychosis prior to enlisting in the navy there was the question of a complete disability pension and this slowed things down.

But I agree ..Six years in navy and what did it get us ?Give me Army . It beats swabbing decks and shagging clappy dry-out monkey.

konrad

Originally posted by Persephone:

Here somefink for Moraine and a certain person in Coventry that I can't mention.....oh the hell with it......Bone_Vulture.........*snigger*

{snipped cause it's just too much to bear}

*shivers* Oh, the horror!!! Despoiling my love by putting his face on the body of that moronic wanna be....

*shudders*

Originally posted by Moraine Sedai:

Oh...that tears it! Now you've got my fur ruffled! You wanna be that way? Fine by me! It's on and I'm gonna be wearing your damnyankee posterior as a hat when I'm done with you! How dare you bring that scuffle up with me in the room!?!

Besides...winning is relative.

Ducky. Just ducky. Fling your Goober peas at me with wild abandon, I care not! Attempt to drown me with your Cotton Gin (a white, fuzzy drink, I'm told), watch me smile.

Wear my hinder for a hat, will you? I DOUBT YOUR HEAD IS BIG ENOUGH!

I've had enough of your sassafras, young lady, watch how a man from the North Coast wages war!

"Squire Lurker, do I have enough beer?!?"

<SMALL>"Do you ever?"</small>

"WHAT?!?"

<SMALL>...err, nothing......"</small>

"FINE! TO WAR THEN!"