CMBB PDF Manual

I saw a reference in the the large thread on CMBB to a copy of the CMBB manual in pdf format. It said this was on the CD.

I have the CMBB special edition version, and can not find a pdf manual in either of the CD's. I do have the hard copy manual, but I would still like a pdf version. Does anyone know where one might be found?

Thanks,

Rick

Originally posted by Bonxa:

The manual is not on the CD but in the CMBB folder. smile.gif

Simple as that.

Bonxa,

I've rechecked my CMBB directory, it does not have a PDF manual. It has a readme, that listes what is on both CD's, but doesn't mention a manual. I've also checked the sub-directories and no luck there eitehr.

The boxed version of CMBB I have came with v1.03 of CMBB along with a 2nd CD of mods.

Perhaps this version didn't come with a pdf manual?

Thanks,

Rick

From the CMBB FAQ "The pages which could not fit into the printed manual are included on the (CDV) CD-ROM in PDF format."

Moral of this, is buy direct from BFC and get a thumpin great big hardcopy manual AND plump PDF...

[ January 05, 2006, 04:34 PM: Message edited by: Wicky ]

I have the Red Ant version of CMBB which is being sold in Australia and NZ: it has this problem too. The PDF manual on the disk is just the "PDF addendum" which omits the vital chapters on how to control the game!

This is really not good enough; they shouldn't sell the product in this form. CMBB is complex enough to be nearly unplayable without a proper manual. I have e-mailed them about this and needless to say have had no reply...

Uh... no printed manual in the Red Ant version. There is a notice on the CD cover saying "Your manual is in a PDF file on the CD". Which it isn't, and yes I have looked both on the CD and in the directory it unpacks into... there is just the PDF addendum. I'm guessing someone thought it was the full manual.

• 7 years later...

Hello everyone, Decimated from We Band of Brothers.

hopefully soon i'll get a good home scanner and am willing to pay about $1000 for it from the same supplier which my company uses for their copier/scanners.

If i do that, one of my first projects is to scan the CMBB manual and post it somewhere.

At work i have the full version of acrobat and i can text it.