THE SC WORLD CHAMPION LADDER : MAY 2003

88mm

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FORMAL COMPLAINT

Maximillian214 has refused to finish our game or concede. I have left him 3 e-mails (1st: 4-12-03 2nd: 4-14-03 3rd: 4-15-03) asking him to set a date to continue our game, I also left a post on Opponent Finder Forum yet I get no reply.

I understand that people have busy schedules and cannot always finish games the same week they are started, but all I was asking for was for him to set a date to finish or at least reply to my e-mails.

Comrade Trapp

[ May 04, 2003, 12:35 PM: Message edited by: Comrade Trapp ]

FORMAL COMPLAINT

Maximillian214 has refused to finish our game or concede. I have left him 3 e-mails (1st: 4-12-03 2nd: 4-14-03 3rd: 4-15-03) asking him to set a date to continue our game, I also left a post on Opponent Finder Forum yet I get no reply.

I understand that people have busy schedules and cannot always finish games the same week they are started, but all I was asking for was for him to set a date to finish or at least reply to my e-mails.

Comrade Trapp

[ May 04, 2003, 12:35 PM: Message edited by: Comrade Trapp ]

Originally posted by Comrade Trapp:

REPOSTING COMPLAINT

I understand that people have busy schedules and cannot always finish games the same week they are started, but all I am asking for is for him to set a date to finish or at least reply to my e-mails. I am still willing to finish the game but in order to do that he must give me a reply.

Comrade Trapp

Comrade, i suggest you email Maximillian214 once more, and ask him to respond within 2 weeks notice. Send me a copy too. If Maximillian214 does not respond to you within given time i shall act accordingly and give you a win, and him a loss and a fair penalty; just like "no games this month" a 10 places down penalty.

That is a fair and unfortunatly a nessecary offer to straighten things out. If your have any comments or questions you can email me...

REPOSTING COMPLAINT

I understand that people have busy schedules and cannot always finish games the same week they are started, but all I am asking for is for him to set a date to finish or at least reply to my e-mails. I am still willing to finish the game but in order to do that he must give me a reply.

Comrade Trapp

Comrade, i suggest you email Maximillian214 once more, and ask him to respond within 2 weeks notice. Send me a copy too. If Maximillian214 does not respond to you within given time i shall act accordingly and give you a win, and him a loss and a fair penalty; just like "no games this month" a 10 places down penalty.

That is a fair and unfortunatly a nessecary offer to straighten things out. If your have any comments or questions you can email me...

Originally posted by 88mm:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Comrade Trapp:

REPOSTING COMPLAINT

Comrade Trapp

</font>

Originally posted by 88mm:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Comrade Trapp:

REPOSTING COMPLAINT

Comrade Trapp

</font>

Maximillian

My e-mail address is the same one I use to e-mail everyone else here and it seems that no one else has had any problems receiving e-mails I send or sending me e-mails.

88mm, please note that the e-mail address I used to send Maximillian the e-mail (I sent you a copy) is the same one on my profile.

Oh, okay. I'm sorry, I assumed that when you said-

Secondly, the only email I recived from you was sent to my old address(JTrapp18@military.com)

- that you were telling the truth. I didn't know that the one you claimed was an old unused email was actually your current account. I'm sure you can see how that would happen, given that that's exactly what you said.

As for you accusing me of lying, I don't see how you have any room to call me a liar when I have offered to show you (or anyone else for that matter) proof that I have tried repeatedly to contact you about finishing our game.

The only e-mail I recevied from you was on April 9th.... It is now May 3rd (I have checked both my old and new email accounts).

I'm glad that you are willing to admit that. That was (IIRC) the day after we started the game. I tried to reach you. You didn't reply. You then sent an email from a different account that got caught in my spam filter (unrecognized email).

I then posted a note to our original thread on the 10th. You ignored it. A week later you posted a new thread, apparently expecting me to scan the forums daily for any thread that has my username in it. Sorry, but I don't really have time for that.

In short, you ignored both of my attempts to contact you, sent me an email from a different account from the one you had listed, and started a random forum thread in a place I was certain not to find it.

Then you say that *I* am causing problems with continuing the game. Wow.

I have said it repeatedly and I will say it again, I AM willing to continue our game. If your so sure that you are going to win then you should have no problem finishing the game.

The problem isn't my winning, it's finding time to play. I had plenty of time back on the 9th and 10th of last month, when you were ignoring me, but right this second I don't. I was willing to concede to Liam A) Because our problems were my fault and B) Because he was winning and had a right to have that reported if I couldn't go on. Neither is true in this case.

I apologize to everyone on this ladder for having to listen to this bull****.

If you are sincere about that apology, then you should stop *posting* this bull****.

Max

Maximillian

My e-mail address is the same one I use to e-mail everyone else here and it seems that no one else has had any problems receiving e-mails I send or sending me e-mails.

88mm, please note that the e-mail address I used to send Maximillian the e-mail (I sent you a copy) is the same one on my profile.

Oh, okay. I'm sorry, I assumed that when you said-

Secondly, the only email I recived from you was sent to my old address(JTrapp18@military.com)

- that you were telling the truth. I didn't know that the one you claimed was an old unused email was actually your current account. I'm sure you can see how that would happen, given that that's exactly what you said.

As for you accusing me of lying, I don't see how you have any room to call me a liar when I have offered to show you (or anyone else for that matter) proof that I have tried repeatedly to contact you about finishing our game.

The only e-mail I recevied from you was on April 9th.... It is now May 3rd (I have checked both my old and new email accounts).

I'm glad that you are willing to admit that. That was (IIRC) the day after we started the game. I tried to reach you. You didn't reply. You then sent an email from a different account that got caught in my spam filter (unrecognized email).

I then posted a note to our original thread on the 10th. You ignored it. A week later you posted a new thread, apparently expecting me to scan the forums daily for any thread that has my username in it. Sorry, but I don't really have time for that.

In short, you ignored both of my attempts to contact you, sent me an email from a different account from the one you had listed, and started a random forum thread in a place I was certain not to find it.

Then you say that *I* am causing problems with continuing the game. Wow.

I have said it repeatedly and I will say it again, I AM willing to continue our game. If your so sure that you are going to win then you should have no problem finishing the game.

The problem isn't my winning, it's finding time to play. I had plenty of time back on the 9th and 10th of last month, when you were ignoring me, but right this second I don't. I was willing to concede to Liam A) Because our problems were my fault and B) Because he was winning and had a right to have that reported if I couldn't go on. Neither is true in this case.

I apologize to everyone on this ladder for having to listen to this bull****.

If you are sincere about that apology, then you should stop *posting* this bull****.

Max