THE SC WORLD CHAMPION LADDER : MAY 2003

88mm

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hombre Plin defeats Liam

forgot bid

this was a hell of a match... Mistakes on both sides, genius on both sides...in the end Allied Air and German lack of ability to fully close Russia. Just a hair trigger away from a final fall of Stalingrad the last Capitol of Moscow gave the Allies the iniative to push right into the Fatherland and force me to concede

Hombre Plin defeats Liam

forgot bid

this was a hell of a match... Mistakes on both sides, genius on both sides...in the end Allied Air and German lack of ability to fully close Russia. Just a hair trigger away from a final fall of Stalingrad the last Capitol of Moscow gave the Allies the iniative to push right into the Fatherland and force me to concede

Rambo, and others I have decided to replace the current system with something workable. As 88 had decided he's a bit disinterested in continueing this and really noone has stepped forward. Hopefully in timely fashioned my topic will become an <!> Topic and we can begin anew. This new system outta take some of the effort out and give some lower edge players a chance to to get recognized

Rambo, and others I have decided to replace the current system with something workable. As 88 had decided he's a bit disinterested in continueing this and really noone has stepped forward. Hopefully in timely fashioned my topic will become an <!> Topic and we can begin anew. This new system outta take some of the effort out and give some lower edge players a chance to to get recognized

Originally posted by Liam:

As 88 had decided he's a bit disinterested in continueing this and really noone has stepped forward.

He, i am new here. And i hoped for some more interest from other players. But that seems not to go happening. I have made 4 invitation's for a SC game and the respons was zero. Sure i intended to maintain the ladder. But i also assumed that there is more interest. You may call it childish, i have a different thought.

[ May 13, 2003, 10:16 PM: Message edited by: 88mm ]

Originally posted by Liam:

As 88 had decided he's a bit disinterested in continueing this and really noone has stepped forward.

He, i am new here. And i hoped for some more interest from other players. But that seems not to go happening. I have made 4 invitation's for a SC game and the respons was zero. Sure i intended to maintain the ladder. But i also assumed that there is more interest. You may call it childish, i have a different thought.

[ May 13, 2003, 10:16 PM: Message edited by: 88mm ]

Liam --- I think it would be a good idea if you take over the Ladder (or a new system). Of course, I would like to see the new system along with the other "major" players...aka...Legends & Icons. Liam, your attendence is good, you like the action, & care about the competition. Either take over the Ladder....have some patience with your new idea.

88mm --- Three seperate issues.

1st: You can't get a game on the Opponent finder, that happens! I've seen you on there looking for a game. You expect somebody to ready the exact 10-minutes you're online? Set an appointment with somebody, or roll the dice.

2nd: You're updating the Ladder which is a good thing. Don't get frustrated by the rules, just post the results.

3rd: Have some patience Rookie. You jumped on the scene w/ alot Zeal. Take one step at a time.

Doing my job,

Hollywood.

---------------------------------------------

Rambo (Axis) lost Codename Condor (Allies) : He gave me the turn # 2 LC-gambit & got some good combat results.

Liam --- I think it would be a good idea if you take over the Ladder (or a new system). Of course, I would like to see the new system along with the other "major" players...aka...Legends & Icons. Liam, your attendence is good, you like the action, & care about the competition. Either take over the Ladder....have some patience with your new idea.

88mm --- Three seperate issues.

1st: You can't get a game on the Opponent finder, that happens! I've seen you on there looking for a game. You expect somebody to ready the exact 10-minutes you're online? Set an appointment with somebody, or roll the dice.

2nd: You're updating the Ladder which is a good thing. Don't get frustrated by the rules, just post the results.

3rd: Have some patience Rookie. You jumped on the scene w/ alot Zeal. Take one step at a time.

Doing my job,

Hollywood.

---------------------------------------------

Rambo (Axis) lost Codename Condor (Allies) : He gave me the turn # 2 LC-gambit & got some good combat results.

Rambo
no, i don't expect that in 10 minutes. what i do expect is a post in the topic, where someone says he is availible. Maybe i am seeing it wrong on how this works, but i didn't asume you have to be "online" all the time. Infact, i am online most of the time, aldo not on Battlefront.

Rambo
no, i don't expect that in 10 minutes. what i do expect is a post in the topic, where someone says he is availible. Maybe i am seeing it wrong on how this works, but i didn't asume you have to be "online" all the time. Infact, i am online most of the time, aldo not on Battlefront.

Comrade Trapp (Allies) cocedes to Liam (Axis) bid 175

I have started using Allies the past few games trying diffrent stratigies.....none have worked. This was the worsed defeat I have ever suffered, France fell too early, the Axis got ALOT out of the plunder, he got lucky on tech (by time I surrendered in Jan 1941 he had level 4 jets and god knows what else). He also owned the Med with German airfeets.

I got to start playing Rambo (The Legend) again in order to get some stratigies that acutally work...

Comrade Trapp

Comrade Trapp (Allies) cocedes to Liam (Axis) bid 175

I have started using Allies the past few games trying diffrent stratigies.....none have worked. This was the worsed defeat I have ever suffered, France fell too early, the Axis got ALOT out of the plunder, he got lucky on tech (by time I surrendered in Jan 1941 he had level 4 jets and god knows what else). He also owned the Med with German airfeets.

I got to start playing Rambo (The Legend) again in order to get some stratigies that acutally work...

Comrade Trapp