Help I need to explode .brz file on my mac, can it be done?????????

NPye

14 minutes ago, Xorg_Xalargsky said:

Yeah there is, it's right there in your game's installation folder in "Mod Tools". 

There are also instructions detailing how to use the two programs to pack and unpack .brz files.

I have no mod tools in my directory?

1 hour ago, NPye said:

Please is there an app to explode the .brz files on my mac, or can anyone supply me with a few .bmp files so I can edit them in CMBN. Cheers

What files do you need?

Mord.

Sent.

That'll be 150 US dollars. I want it it small unmarked coinage (dimes, nickels, and Susan B Anthonys), preferably dated between 1958 to 1979. D mint only!!!!! Anything less and the code I hid inside the bmps will activate and vandalize your bathroom.

Mord.

Edited by Mord

Better make it quick, my code has a hair trigger and loves nothing more than spending its days abusing toiletries.

Mord.

P.S. If you need any more files let me know. It's a PIA not being able to explode the brzs.

Replied to your email. Everything looks really nice, just need some explanation as to what's being modded. There's so many mods now I don't know what is what. But going by what I saw, it's great work.

I gotta split but I'll check back later. Look forward to seeing more.

Mord.

Edited by Mord

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/29/2020 at 1:17 PM, NPye said:

Please is there an app to explode the .brz files on my mac, or can anyone supply me with a few .bmp files so I can edit them in CMBN. Cheers

FYI there is a Mac tool for expanding/compacting those .brz files. It's unsurprisingly called mac_modtools and can be had here.

Not sure who the author (Roszkowski) is but the tools worked just fine last time I used them, and all praise and thanks are offered. They are kinda drag'n'drop with a bit of terminal command line as well. YMMV.

• 3 weeks later...