173 ABN 'Rock' Vets

If there are any on the forum from this storied outfit, please shoot me a PM.  IG invited me and other Betas to help develop a post-release campaign to highlight your unit, and would appreciate any first-hand experience and insight.  Not an invite to participate in development (yet), but would like to at least open dialogue.  No, lotsa love for you All American folks, but this is specifically a request to make contact with the Vicenza crowd.  PM me and/or Imperial Grunt.  Thanks.  

To all non-173d types, expect a new campaign on the repository as fast as we can get it done.  Hopefully this post-release beta-developed content will enhance your pleasure with the game!  

IG / Pnzr

• 5 weeks later...

Im not a veteran at all.  I like armor battles of course, but infantry is my favorite and a particular reason why I love CMx2 so much.  When x2 first came out there was a lot of b*tching about it and moaning about CM1.  CM1 was great, especially BB, but I could never go back to the arbitrary 3 man, 2 man figures for squads.  It was the biggest immmersion killer in the game by far and the biggest advance of CMx2 IMO.  Less abstraction is better for me. So back to the point - though Im not a vet Ive been dying for this campaign since announced and if theres *anything* I can do, maps, research, etc PM and Ill lend a hand fellas.