AHEM

ChrisND

ChrisND,

Wunderbar (not to be confused with Wonder Bread, which isn't)! Very effective nonverbal communication. 1.3 GB down so far. I barely made the window (ordered at ~3 AM today). I have a question. I've been working hard on my youngest brother about getting the game and was wondering, whether, since the regular orders won't begin for some time, I believe, it'd be possible for him to still pre-order today?

MikeyD,

Spectacular screenshots, but your galleries seem to be twins!

sburke,

Your avatar should sue the refresh monkey for image and likeness theft.

panzersaurkrautwerfer,

If you go around killing mounted monkeys, how will they ever reproduce?!

DL done! Took 38 minutes at 1.3 MB/sec--on a connection SpeedTested at 83 MB/sec.

And since we're doing monkey videos...

Regards,

John Kettler

Edited by John Kettler

Anyone actually playing the game yet?  There are a lot of us on other threads (no reply yet from Battlefront) who have been trying to download for the past 3 hours and it keeps crashing out.

According to this, from Battlefront's own support page, this shouldn't be happening:

http://battlefront.mojohelpdesk.com/help/article/127844

I haven't had this issue since last decade with their files. Now would be the time for Battlefront to call Amazon Cloud support.

I noticed that if I clicked on the name of the file above the actual download button, I'm taken to a different looking download page, which then gave me 7mb speed. It failed many times before I clicked on that link. I should be playing it in 3 mins! Not sure if it was all coincidence, there could be no difference between the link and the download button. Worth a shot.

Capt Toleran,

I would be at least checking it out, but I made a stupendous inadvertent error last night. In trying to get missing manuals back into the CBBN Documents folder after full reinstall of 3.11 (had trashed entire CMBN and secure erased earlier, only to discover no manuals were there in the Master Reinstall)

I moved my Applications folder over Skype, where I figured it would just sit. Wrong. There was a whuffing sound, whereupon the folder vanished! I managed to find it, I think, but am having major drama trying to get things working properly, i.e, the presumed alias doesn't look right or work correctly, and there's a complete copy of the Applications folder which won't open. Am waiting for an urgent consult with my Mac Power User longtime friend, but that's hours away. Mean time, no way am I going to risk my CMBS DL by moving it to Applications. I sure hope you and everyone else get your connection woes sorted out. Am starting to think I was doubly lucky: Even though not sprightly, the DL went smoothly, and my highly random connection jammed right after I finished the DL. Whew.

Regards,

John Kettler

Edited by John Kettler

if it's unlimited bandwidth how come i'm not hitting max ? been trying to download since this afternoon.. my dlink piece of $%/$?%"/$?% router kept losing the network.. now i'm direct from cable modem to computer so it should be okay. My kids lost the wireless for now and they give me dirty looks LOL

Edited by antaress73