A new weapon?

Whiterider

This is one of the sources it links to, which tells a completely different story:

http://www.nti.org/gsn/article/pentagon-protests-russian-jets-buzzing-antimissile-warship-black-sea/

There's no link to the second source, instead it links to the homepage of a Russian online news site, which probably means there's no second source and the article is a lie (if it tried to provide a source of a hard-copy news paper, it should've linked to the actual article and provided information about the article).

I'm sure the US will soon counter this with some sort of time-warping gravity generator from the lizard man UFO. That is if the Queen lets them.

Or ships armed with freakin' LASER BEAMS!

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-11-14/u-s-navy-deploys-its-first-laser-weapon-in-the-persian-gulf.html

What kind of weapon used this Sukhoi-24?

There is still a lot of truth in ths article though. For example it correctly assumes that there is a country called 'Russia' and it also correctly locates the Black Sea near the Russian borders. Although the average person may have problems locating them on a world map, few people would seriously argue that Russia and the Black Sea are made up. I even know someone who claims to actually have been to Russia at least once, and i fully trust this source. To me there is no doubt that Russia really exists.