The Peng Challenge Thread The Chunder in Red Thunder!

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Excuse me, just passing through to do a quick check. Hmm yep as suspected, the walls are covered in flaking lead paint and the cesspool seems to have a very high proportion of leaded gas.

thanks, gotta go....quickly.

There was an extensive article in Mother Jones last year as well. The case for linkage appears to have some pretty good evidence. High levels of lead in the blood lead to general mental retardation, learning disabilities and behavioral disorders.

Michael

You know, it's okay to let go. Peng is in a better place now. We still have all the great memories. Snif.

Aww to hell with, Peng is dead. Goodbye and good riddens I say.

Bye bye, zwaai zwaai.

Firstly: since when is Pennsyltucky a better place? Better than the Netherlands? I could see that. They are, after all, called the "Low countries".

Mostly: The word is spelled "riddance", not riddens! Dear Gawd, you're spitting distance from England (That is a free straight line. Use it in good health), you have no excuse.

Rick Astley: Even he would "Give you up".

BTW, how's winter down there? It's been pleasant and sunny up here.

Michael

Winter? We don't do no Winters down here. 22C today, luverly I can assure you. Isn't it about time you dropped off the perch? Surely all

that swinging backwards and forwards is making your birdbrain dizzy...?

Noba.

Isn't it about time you dropped off the perch? Surely all

that swinging backwards and forwards is making your birdbrain dizzy...?

Noba.

Really? That's the best you can do? That's supposed to be your "A" game? Pathetic.

Listening to you mewl makes me reconsider the posts of Aussie Jeff, and elevates him to the level of a Noel Coward, comparatively speaking.