Next battle won't load after victory in Night Stalkers in TF Thunder campaign.

As Elmar Bijlsma points out it is a known issue. There were several attempts at fixing it with the early patches, but nothing consistently worked (though some people managed to play it on Windows XP with an older Nvidia video card).

The workaround is to surrender the Night Stalker's battle (if you get Night Stalkers to load - otherwise surrender the previous battle to avoid Night Stalkers) so that it branches to a different battle.

Will I loose my units if I surrender? Obviously disappointing. I read through some old threads and it appears there was a similar issue with CMBN to which they found a solution. Is there any hope the fix will be carried over to CMSF? I read something about someone having an issue with the NATO German campaign as well.

I'm not aware of any work being done on CMSF at this point for the PC version. I'm also not aware of any fixes in the 1.01 patch for CMBN that are specifically applicable to this campaign issue in CMSF. Both games do share quite a bit of code, but I don't know if any of the memory issues that CMBN faces, once addressed, will be back-ported to the CMSF code or not.

I'm under the impression, at this point, that the 1.32 patch will probably be the last one for CMSF. That may change, but at the moment I'm not seeing any inclination to further patch CMSF at this point.

I'm not specifically aware of a problem in the German NATO campaign that is similar to the CMSF campaign problem. I know there was an issue with the lack of some vehicles carrying panzerfausts, but I can't recall a specific issue with crashing when it reaches a certain branch of the campaign.