Acquire ammo?

What about bazooka ammo?

I placed one unit with zook without ammo on same square with another who had no zook but zook ammo. They don't seem to exchange. In manual it says that they need to belong to same formation. I'm not clear what is a 'formation': team, squad, bataillon?

Has anyone managed to succeed this?

Thanks.

Platoon. Given that they're zooks, they need to be in the same platoon. Given that they're zooks, they may well not be (unless one of them has acquired theirs during the game).

• 3 months later...

Looked through the forums but could not find an answer so forgive me if this was already brought up.

I have a 3 man mortar crew carrying I belive 6 or 8 rounds each. I loaded them up before disembarking them. Well, one man gets mowed down while my team was lobbing shells onto an enemy. My ammo count decreased instantly by 6 or 8? Is there a way to acquire this lost ammo back? If I let my team perform 'buddy-aid' will they recover the lost ammo if they have room?

Question... does anyone know if the trucks and SPW will accomodate teh STG44 Ammo for once? It would be nice if at the very least you can pick your ammo loads as an option, sort of like picking Vetran, Regular etc... picking the loadouts etc.

I realize the STG44 was rare, but you think in Company-Battalion sized battles you would be able to get ammo somewhere?

Question... does anyone know if the trucks and SPW will accomodate teh STG44 Ammo for once? It would be nice if at the very least you can pick your ammo loads as an option, sort of like picking Vetran, Regular etc... picking the loadouts etc.

I realize the STG44 was rare, but you think in Company-Battalion sized battles you would be able to get ammo somewhere?

Apparently, only bunkers carry ammo for the MP44.