New Mac Patch - just an installer fix?

Great. Yes - I've just seen it working. Good to be able to play against AI again.

I am still having problems with:

1. no 'clear target' button (delete)

2. '+' on the numberpad not working

I'll check to see if QB preview and setup locations now fixed.

I've just downloaded and started a QB with it. I found the same problems with the arrow keys. So, I checked the date of the package and it said 7/20/11, the date the first version was launched. Is that ok? If not, from where I have to d'load the right version? (Could be helpful to name even small changes with a number, 1.01.01, just to be sure everything is ok).

Updating with the Newest version of the Mac Updater will also update the Finder window to show v 1.01

If your finder Window doesn't show the updated version then you MAY have an earlier updater

The newest version should also fix the arrow keys

I JUST downloaded a v1..01 patch and it was not the latest one

if the Date of the updater is not 7/22 then try another download source

Arrrgh! I've just discovered a new problem. After running the updater, I found that it put my hotkeys back to the original configuration, and I don't remember how I put them into the alternate configuration. That is, I know I renamed the folder they were in and trashed the original folder, but I cant find either folder now. Obviously I have forgotten a step. Can somebody walk me through it?

:(

Michael

Now all seems to be working as expected, but... I got three rows of white numbers on my lower right corner:

First, some variable numbers from 0.0 to over 30.0 (it seems to be frame rate).

Second, "Q: XX" (being Xs numbers, of course).

And third, "LOS(K): XXXX".

Is it a setting I left on or something that isn't supposed to be there?

Okay, I'm tired of this. I am going to uninstall the game and reinstall 1.00 off the disk. At least maybe I can get back to some normalcy. Let me know when all this stuff gets worked out and I'll update then. I guess I just was never cut out to be an early adopter.

Michael

That's why I was so very hesitant to patch mine in Snow Leopard. I was tempted to upgrade to Lion but am not sure about that either. Sorry you had to be the sacrificial ILamb for our sake. Know that our messiah, Steve Jobs will heap rewards upon your head in the afterlife.

(only if your head is compatible with Apple software and thunderbolt technology)

Sorry you had to be the sacrificial ILamb for our sake.

Well, other than a few hours of bewildered frustration it wasn't too much more painful than I made it be. At one point I had worked up such a sweat that I had to go take a shower, but at least that's done for the year.

;)

Michael

Now all seems to be working as expected, but... I got three rows of white numbers on my lower right corner:

First, some variable numbers from 0.0 to over 30.0 (it seems to be frame rate).

Second, "Q: XX" (being Xs numbers, of course).

And third, "LOS(K): XXXX".

Is it a setting I left on or something that isn't supposed to be there?

It's an FPS counter, along with some other info. We'll be releasing a fix shortly for a number of issues; the FPS counter will go away then.