Panther was immobilized, but why ?

hello,

yesterday i played a quickbattle.

i had one panther and 2 other tanks .

was moving forward carefully with them and then i parked my panther right beside a house.

tried to move the 2 other tanks to the right flank and then i wanted to move my panther a bit more forward, but he wont move anymore.

left bottom message shows that the tank can not move, but it had no damage and also didnt got any hit. crew was fine and later on after enemy popps up, he shoots at them, but for the whole game it was immobilized and the status text of the tank also shows this.

fuel empty after 5 minutes ? :)

Yes, tank tracks will take cumulative damage from driving over hedges and fences. It shouldn't spontaneously show up as immobilized if he'd driven it to a parked position and it just sat there, though.

Stating the obvious here, absent a bug, something happened to it - maybe a lucky grenade from an ambitious dogface while his attention was focused elsewhere?

Stating the obvious here, absent a bug, something happened to it - maybe a lucky grenade from an ambitious dogface while his attention was focused elsewhere?

Then it would display it in the damage tab, and if the OP says that there wasn't a red X next to Tracks, it cannot be anything like that. Then the only explanation is that it got bogged and immobilized when he wasn't looking.