A not priority request: dragging wounded guys

Last scenarios i'm playing i'm traying to cure the more wounded soldiers I can, even going slower or even leaving or dedicating squads to this dutys. And the ratio between dead and wounded decrease spectacularly. Last scen I've played I had 2 dead men and 17 men wounded. Big success to get that. I got more funny getting this than getting the objetives...

So, now I'm missing such order as dragg away wounded people, to be able to cure people just a bit far away first line fire. It would be possible in a far far future (or not so far...)?.

Yeah, it will probably be quite a while before we see this, if ever.

Would be nice, though. It's frustrating (for example) when a guy goes down in the middle of an open street. Logically, your pixeltruppen should be able drag him behind or into a nearby building or whatever before administering buddy aid. Instead, they try to apply a tourniquet in the middle of the street, and often add themselves to the casualty list in the process.

The game is missing the corpsman running around helping guys.

To be fair, the game is missing the USMC entirely.

But nah, I don't see a future for dragging the wounded. The medic aid as implemented now is a fun, simple touch. Doing anything more involved would be a distinct negative to me and won't add to the subject at hand.

Too often the casualties are still under fire and I'm loath to risk another team to tend to them. Makes one really appreciate the wartime medic...

It's not always you who chooses.

I have seen soldiers administering buddy aid while I ordered the section to move on, and one soldier would stay around for a while on his own.

It's not always you who chooses.

I have seen soldiers administering buddy aid while I ordered the section to move on, and one soldier would stay around for a while on his own.

Can't say I've seen that happen but it is very cool that it does. Perhaps I haven't seen it because I play more on Veteran level where the first aid is "instantaneous" - possibly you play on a more realistic setting, where it takes more time to service the wounded.

This might seem a LITTLE bit gamey ... but as an added incentive for doing buddy-aid, it would be cool if there was a small chance (maybe 10% - 15% of the time) if the wounded soldier could immediately get back into the fight with the yellow "hurt" status.

This could represent that he was hit and in shock ... but after about 5 minutes he can get back into the immediate action thanks to the first-aid he received.

"Hey mac ... you just took a splinter in the leg. I stopped the bleeding. Head back up to the firing line and fight back those Krauts. When it's over we'll get you off the range and get this thing patched up."