Scenario Briefing Graphics

I'm really liking the graphics used for the maps in the BFC-designed scenarios that shipped with the game. Very clean and attractive--see the example below:

image6jh.jpg

Question--these appear to have been made with a template map and unit markers. Is this something BFC can make available for scenario designers?

Apologies if this has already been asked or covered elsewhere.

Hey Normal Dude,

Just saw your briefing graphics at the repository and quickly downloaded them. They seem to be .psd files (adobe photoshope file i believe) and not .bmp files. Is there anyway to convert them?

As per Normal Dude's "Official briefing graphics on the Repository" thread:

You *MUST* have a program that can open Photoshop (.psd) files. You won't have to mess with filters if you don't want to, but you will have to edit layers, layer styles, layer masks, and use a paintbrush.

Hey Normal Dude,

Just saw your briefing graphics at the repository and quickly downloaded them. They seem to be .psd files (adobe photoshope file i believe) and not .bmp files. Is there anyway to convert them?

Steve-o

If you don't have Photoshop, get GIMP, which is free I believe. These files won't do you much good in .bmp form, and you can "export" the current .bmp briefing graphics out of scenarios in the game, so there isn't much point in me uploading .bmps.