No offense to goodwood who asked this...but at this point, BFC...Steve...we need a friggin' sticky in every forum on how to install a mod....it's the 2010's version of "how do I take a screen shot?"

A big, giant sticky in all caps..."HOW TO INSTALL MODS"...again goodwood, not picking on you bro, or singling you out, we just should have something explaining this on each CMX2 forum.

Mord.

Every mod I've uploaded so far (mostly plain yellow vehilcles for other people to camou) has a readme file in it ending with 'how-to-use mods' instructions. I figured there's eventually going to be a LOT of people showing up who are completely unfamiliar with CMSF, or even with CMx1.

Yeah...I've been adding instructions in mine as well for a while now...but the question gets asked so much maybe a sticky, at least on this forum, with how to do it, would save some typing for everyone.

Mord.