Tank formations ?

Once you have your unit in formation, if you double click on the HQ unit and select the whole zug (platoon) and plot your movement waypoints they will all follow that course maintaining a relative position to each other. It's worth playing about with this before using it in a situation where it counts as it's not fool proof.

One thing to consider is that in a Normandy context these formations may be difficult to use due to the terrain generally being so closed in. These formations work well in open terrain but in close in terrain I'd be more looking to manage each tank to ensure it does not get into trouble by moving to far into an exposed position.

The first module only covers US troops and German Wehrmacht. The next module covers the Brits; SS, German Paras and add other German vehicles. I've not seen what other vehicles these might be but I would think there would be a good chance of King Tigers and Jagdpanthers. Ultimtaley though we'll have to wait and see what BFC announce. Worse case is these AFVs make it into the Bulge module (whihc ocmes after the Brits).

There was only one unit, schwere Panzerjägerabteilung 654 in Normandy.

And more to the point, was fighting against the Brits. The same with Tiger II. Even the Tiger I was only included in the base game because it widens the tactical scope to have at least one German heavy tank in the mix (and because it's so iconic).