Will the Manual be available for DL and if yes, when?

As above. Maybe I missed some essential piece of info but right now I know that it was available in print format in the Steelbox and online? What about now?

Separate from the version that comes with the game or do you mean a hard copy you can order?

The PDF version was packed with the demo. Is it not in the full game? I didn't look.

Is it? I haven't looked either and I'm at work now so I can't check but I remember reading the description of the digital bundle when buying it this morning and it didn't say anything about a manual.

The manual is usually in one of the sub directories, and the game usually a shortcut on the desktop to it.

I didn't bother checking last night though so dunno for sure. I'd be surprised if it wasn't in there.

And yes, the PDF was definitely in the demo, I read through it.

Ok, I'll take a look when I get home. Or could someone with the digital DL check if it's there, please?
There are actually two versions of it.

The first is a pdf of the manual in the "historical" format with the sepia tone and overlays that make it look like a period manual.

The second is another pdf that's identified as a "print" version.

You'll find them in the main CMBN directory.

Joe

The manual IS included in the full version, including the download version. It installs together with the game, and there are links to it on your desktop (if you choose to allow desktop links), in your Program Group, and in the game directory itself. Two versions of the manual are included, a pretty version (like the hardgoods printed version), and a print-friendly version without background.

The manual IS included in the full version, including the download version. It installs together with the game, and there are links to it on your desktop (if you choose to allow desktop links), in your Program Group, and in the game directory itself. Two versions of the manual are included, a pretty version (like the hardgoods printed version), and a print-friendly version without background.

thanks again