Release date not 20 May 2011

It won't be out this week I don't think. There is mention on another thread that the MAC crash would be fixed in the release version and in the updated demo. That was posted today so that would require further testing if that is true.

Phil also mentioned that the updated demo would come well after the release ;)

I think it's only right that members of the Peng Challenge Thread, who after all have been here from the very start, should get first crack at the game.

And they ought to go by site registration date, earliest to register get it first ... and by age so that the older amongst us don't kick off before they get the game ... and then by whether or not we'll be gone next week and unable to play.

I'm just saying ...

Joe

It won't be out this week I don't think. There is mention on another thread that the MAC crash would be fixed in the release version and in the updated demo. That was posted today so that would require further testing if that is true.

No! Njet! Nein! It will not do! I will have none of it!

If the powers that be already knew that they wouldn't release the game until next week, Moon's comment in this thread would be unspeakably cruel. Cruel in an uncharacteristic and totally uncalled for way. Such cruelty surely cannot exist in this world. I hope...

edit: wo-friggin-ho!

"Battlefront Newsletter 17 May 2011 You are receiving this newsletter because you have subscribed to receive updates from Battlefront.com. For a one-click unsubscribe, please follow the link at the bottom. --- Hello Bryce Baker! You are receiving this email because you have pre-ordered Combat Mission - Battle for Normandy. This is a one-time notification (you are not subscribed to any mailing lists). Your Pre-Order Download is now ready! You can download your copy using various methods: [and so on and so forth]