Battle Replay in Full Version

Will the full version include the option to re-play your battle? I'm not refering to the turn-based battles that let you replay the last minute as many times as you want ... I'm refering to being able to replay a real-time battle without all the pauses for issuing orders.

I don' know if this has already been covered in the forums ... I did a quick search and didn't find anything.

Thanks!

Will the full version include the option to re-play your battle? I'm not refering to the turn-based battles that let you replay the last minute as many times as you want ... I'm refering to being able to replay a real-time battle without all the pauses for issuing orders.

I don' know if this has already been covered in the forums ... I did a quick search and didn't find anything.

Thanks!

Organically in the game iirc no. Would be a nice feature though.

IIRC, this was a feature that was discussed shortly after the original CMBO demo was released, and probably before that.

I'd think that having the game replay in full while you could zoom around and change views like you can in IL-2 would be ideal, but that's a dream that will be realized by a future generation of CM players long after we have gone to the great Quick Battle in the sky.

Originally planned to be in game (CM:SF) where you could review the entire battle (with a God view, and then view from each side). Proved to be technically unfeasible from what I remember.

Unfortunate, was one of the biggest upgrades that I was looking forward to when game was in the design stage.