I have my very own tube guy!

I decided to play the bocage demo scenario from the German side after winning from the American side (good win aside from high casualties).

The Germans just don't have a lot to work with. I was down to one AT team with any kind of ammunition. A lone survivor of a panzerschreck team with one round left, clueless Sherman bearing down on him. He uses everything he has to fight off the Yankee beast!

Filmed in gritty, hand-held style because I don't have FRAPS.

[Changed the url from

and uploaded a new video so you can see more of the hurt put on the crew]

I upgrade monitors so rarely (1992, 2000, and 2010) that I figure it's one area that's worth splurging on.

I did have 3 24" monitors in portrait mode. Came out to be a 42" monitor at 3600x1920 but it was a bit overwhelming to look at. So I gave two to my wife, kept one, and bought a 30" monitor. Best upgrade I ever made.

Yup, if you're only going to upgrade every so often then buy big! My keyboard is probably 15 years old. I've almost worn through the spacebar surface (I kid you not).

FRAPS really, really requires a high end rig to do full screen vid capture. It's asking a lot of one rig to do video capture and play the game concurrently. I think you can set FRAPS to record to a thumb drive, though, and if so that should help out performance a lot.

Steve

The breach the tank drives through in the video was caused by the self-same tank backing up through the hedgerow.

I would think it would only be possible to breach a hedgerow from the front.

This was brought up a few betas back. Not fixed yet Steve? Or was the Demo done before this issue was corrected?