Demo destination tiles???

I'm only seeing one for squads with 3 teams. Granted I switched to an ATI card (switched to an nvidia card on Steve's recommendation prior to CMSF and the 8800 gtx presented a lot of challenges so I went back), so I don't know if it is the card or the demo. Is anyone else seeing (actually NOT seeing)this?

P.S. Otherwise it looks great!!!!!!! (so far :) )

You mean the objective green colour?

I had some problems seeing it, I switched Alt J several times, and I could see a small change, but otherwise the green objective on the green grass was not very clear on my screen. (but the text of the objective name was there, and the description made it clear what I was supposed to do).

In CMSF the fluorescent green is very noticeable, so much so that I always turn it off, as soon as I have seen where it is.

I think he means the (usually three) team placement 'action squares' that accompany a squad movement point. I think this has something to do with terrain undulations. Most times you see the action squares lit up for each team. Occassionally its less apparent. If you do a rotate command to your movement point those three 'action squares' usually reappear above the terrain.

Eric - sfhand is referring to the coloured tiles that show up at the end of a waypoint when you plot a move that show where the teams in your squad will end up. They're definitely not as easy to see as they were in CMSF. I'm pretty sure they'll be moddable if they're not tweaked by BFC.

Oh, and I'm running a NVIDIA gtx570, so it's not your card at fault. I've only managed to play the tutorial scenario so far, so I don't know if it's related to the time of day or not.

I noticed this too. I could see them, but there was some strain. On the other hand, unit bases seemed too bright, obscuring my view of all the lovely detail of the troops. I think I'd prefer that situation (if in fact I was seeing correctly) flip-flopped.

Truthfully, I wouldn't mind if both "destination" tiles and unit bases were completely (or nearly) opaque so that it's totally apparent who's selected, and where they're going.

Meh, as mentioned, I'm sure there will be some modding happening pretty quickly and we'll have plenty of options to choose from.