Playtesters Needed - NATO scenario

Hi All,

I have just completed a scenario named NATO No One Wins which is a fictional battle between Libyan Army Forces and Libyan Rebels with NATO Air Support in and around the town of Zillah... You will need the NATO Module to play...

Currently it is setup for H2H or for Red Side (Which is the attacking Libyan Army) vs AI... I am working out the detail for play as Blue Side (Rebel forces) vs AI which I will upload in the near future...

Any feedback is welcome and always appreciated :) You can find the file below at my CM site...

Played, enjoyed - if this is any use: as Red I moved the observer to Hill 806, deployed the ATGM guys on a small rise near their start position, then cautiously moved the recon guys forward and used mortars on anyone visible. Tried to advance the infantry platoons up the centre and got smacked so shunted everyone still moving over to Hill 806 (including the tanks) and advanced up the right before heading round to the mosque. This was very effective as most of the heavy antitank stuff had been destroyed and the tanks could easily suppress anyone who stuck their head out. Moved infantry up behind the tanks to take the mosque and would then have moved on to the rebel HQ on the left (had about 25 minutes remaining) but they surrendered.

My force took heavy casualties from the planes but it was mostly the armoured transports they hit (and one tank which was immobilised by an antitank grenade) - I dismounted the infantry and ran them for cover when the planes were overhead, then mounted them up again to follow the tanks when the planes were gone. I should probably have dismounted the crews as well!