Video AAR Peng Challenge Thread VS. Outreboard

Hear Ye, Hear Ye!

This is the one, the ONLY, Peng Challenge Thread! Accept no substitutes!

It is the Unending Thread, the Mutha Bee-ootiful Thread, that which is always here and shall forever stay!

Bow your heads to it's majesty and do not look directly at it for it shall burn your eyes although it's quite good for drying up your sinuses and healing gingivitus!

If you have never been here before, you are therefore, an SSN! Approach on your knees and grovel a bit too, for thou are lower than worms from out of a hot cheese log!

If you must stay, Challenge someone with wit, bile, a bellyful of fire, but leave your angst at the door.

Bother not the Kannigets nor the Olde Ones for they are Lillian Wroth in their ferocity and are pretty cranky on top of that, too!

Speak ye not to the dear Ladies of the Pool unless they speak to you first and then only reply in the gentlest, comeliest fashion, with much tugging of the forelock.

And I mean YOUR forelock, Otis!

(You DO know where your forelock is, don't you? No! It's not there! Don't touch that thing, you don't know where it's been!)

Also, if you do not have a valid E-mail address or a location in your profile, turn right around and please let the door hit you in the arse.

Oh, and before I forget...

SOD OFF!

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the one, the ONLY, Peng Challenge Thread!

It bloody well took you long enough! Where have you been, trying to catch fish in your bath tub? (I am generously assuming you own such a device even though it never sees much use.) You'd be more likely to catch some horrible disease there involving several different life forms with unpronounceable names and one or two that have not even been scientifically classified yet.

Michael

One time I didn't post rules and that's all you can seem to remember. You're the type of person, when shown a glass partially filled with liquid, says, "So, is that my glass? That's not my glass. My glass had beer in it. Where's MY glass?" and you wander off into the crowd accosting people, asking about your glass and generally making a nuisance of yourself.

It bloody well took you long enough! Where have you been...

Michael

I thought I'd sit back and wait and see if anyone else was going to step up and begin the newest incarnation of the MBT. And, just as I thought, no one else did.

We should probably open it up and let anybody start new incarnations, whether they be outreboarders, SSNs or Finns because apparently it's a bit too much of an effort for you drooling ninnies.

I mean, what the hell? It's not like you even have to get off your fat, spotty arses to do it. If you've all decided to hone your laziness to Ninja-like levels, I doff my chapeau to you, because you've succeeded in making a mummified sloth look like an overachiever.

As Finland's Embassador to the Peng Challenge Thread I'm pleased to see that Finns have been distinguished to their own righteously earned place out of SSN-category.

Autonomy will always be achieved! And our strive towards this goal has once again been succesful.

We thank for our bygone chaperon, but always hold grudge deep within our hearts.

GREAT job on the Rules Boo Radley, the best I've ever seen, it's obvious you spent a lot of time and effort putting them together and I personally really appreciate all that do for the CessPool, what a great guy and a generally great humanitarian all around.

Damn, I think I sprained my tongue and bruised my cheek.

Joe

still looking for Meeks version of the thread
Don't mention that apostates name here lad ... never forget, never forgive ... I STAND FOR THE CESSPOOL!

Damn, that gave me chills, brought back the olde days of the Outlaw Justicar ...

Justicar, Justicar, riding through the night,

Justicar, Justicar, fighting off the blight,

The False King must go, and .... uh ... truth we will ... uh ... sow.

Justicar, Justicar, Justicar

it sounds much more stirring with the pipe and drum accompaniment I have playing in the background.

Joe

Sounds like a bunch of cattle in here. I'd have to say I rank the stench slightly higher in here although I daresay you guys might have the edge on them in a game of spitting for distance. Mind you, it's just a slight edge, don't want to offend the cattle of course.

Sounds like a bunch of cattle in here. I'd have to say I rank the stench slightly higher in here although I daresay you guys might have the edge on them in a game of spitting for distance. Mind you, it's just a slight edge, don't want to offend the cattle of course.

My dear Dudsker.22,

So nice of you to stop by! I do have to insist that you take your hand out of your Garanimals, before you address us, M'kay?

Got your bus ticket booked yet Boo? Or are you planning to hitch-hike? If so i'd suggest you get started on your little hitch-hiking sign now. You only have 6 weeks and I know you have trouble with tricky words like 'New' and 'York'.

PS. probably best you get someone to help you with holding out your thumb. Maybe tie a ribbon around it? Don't want you getting confused again and flipping off all your potential rides.

In the previous Peng thread that has now been closed I posted what I thought was in line with the pupose of a Peng challenge.

And I quote from an even earlier Peng thread(one with rules)

"Challenge someone! That’s why it’s called “The Peng Challenge Thread”

Challenge with wit, panache and hatred. Use what wit you have, Act as if you have a pair."

Granted, I admit, it was rather bold and pretentious of me ,a mere SSN, to dare directly confront two of the senior members of the Peng challenge. I know I broke a major rule of engagement, but it was an UNRULED thread, I saw the shot and I took it.

In retrospect, it was foolish of me to take that shot across the bow in that Peng Challenge thread. Foolish as in thinking anyone had the mental accuity to understand where I was comming from. Explanation for those on the east coast, As in act if you have a pair with hatred.

Be that as it may, as a SSN, even I have a respect for the tradition as established by the Olde Ones and as such will honor it by restricting my comments towards the high and mighty in any future posts.

( translation of high and mighty....... sitting around in their underwear having delusions of grandeur, while composing what they believe to be their next extremely witty post. )

However I do find it particularly enlightning that after being confronted and possibly being stripped naked to the world for all to see ( invouluntary shudder at the mental image) that people, would scurry off ( like the cockroaches in goobernational homes exposed to light) close the old and start a new Peng thread WITH rules.

Methinks that someone may have been somewhat decietful in his public profile ....... and is actually a politcian. For he displays the same diversionary tactics which that foul breed exhibits when confronted with the unpleasent prospect of being challenged by anyone with anything other than an elementary school education.

Obsfucate, divert attention, pretend it didn't happen.

But I understand, for to be assaulted with such audacity by a mere SSN must have been truly unnerving. The likes of which has probably never before been seen. And in seeing the quality of previous posts I now fully understand why. I assume it is rather like the ant trying to understand why the child is burning it with the focused rays of the sun from a magnifying glass. It cannot understand that vastly superior life form or it's reasoning, it is only capable of comprehending that it hurts like hell and it needs to beat feet out of there.

I will in the future, show the respect due to persons of such lofty positions and grovel at their feet as the true fetid, putrid, mass of fecal matter that they see me as.

With that being said I now return you to your regulary scheduled Peng thread.

In the previous Peng thread that has now been closed I posted what I thought was in line with the pupose of a Peng challenge.

...a mere SSN, to dare directly confront two of the senior members of the Peng challenge. I know I broke a major rule of engagement, but it was an UNRULED thread, I saw the shot and I took it....

...audacity by a mere SSN must have been truly unnerving. The likes of which has probably never before been seen. And in seeing the quality of previous ....

A mere Goobernational is able to come up with better spelling than this one here.

Think, with a foreign language to oneself!

Justicar, Justicar, riding through the night,

Justicar, Justicar, fighting off the blight,

The False King must go, and .... uh ... truth we will ... uh ... sow.

Justicar, Justicar, Justicar

On to verse 2!

Jiusticar, Justicar, he'll bore you half to death,

Justicar, Justicar, beware his noxious breath,

He steals from the poor

And gives to the rich

Justicar, Justicar, Justicar.

Are you through?

Jeez, what a gasbag. You'd think he was running for office.

Michael

I realize what a struggle it must of been for you, having had to refer to the dictionary constantly.