Combat Mission Battle for Normandy Steelbook YouTube Video Take 2

I know you have all been basking in the glory of the three video AARs, but I want to take you back to a simpler time, when Battlefront launched Combat Mission: Battle for Normandy with

You might be interested to know that, whereas the third video AAR has so far received 3,607 views, the video of the packaging receieved 3,935. That smells like success to me.

It was also interesting to read the public reaction to the launch video. I have extracted the comments to the video below. Some of the comments were breath takingly frank. In order to comply with the rules of this forum I have edited the comments and replaced some of the more interesting words with the names of various types of fruit.

All Comments (17)

preordered!

whforbesii 4 days ago

Oh Spinning steal box, you so random. Anyone who didnt find this entertaining can go here /watch?v=gRqTkKVSrSo Like this up so people see it. Its Over an hour of gameplay with commentary.

blinky123abc 5 days ago

for once I'm actually FOR the negative posts on this video.. because its a pretty useless video... WHERE THE ACTION SON

bananachops 2 weeks ago

Hmm...

Kirq 1 month ago

Can we get some real footage please. As If I'm going to buy it for the box. It will be an online purchase anyway ... Let's hope it will meet my high expectations.

Grtz, CMx1 fan.

BeLittleBeHumble 1 month ago

Really, as if was the first time a game was provided in a metal box. Did somebody actually got paid to do this?

Hammer757 1 month ago 2

This is without a doubt on of the most mindless videos....The game videos would be better than a freaking box....take the box and shove it, A demo would have been better than this pear strawberry box, that at the end of the day just takes up more space than is really nessassary.

marky657 1 month ago 2

are you appleing serious? you think i will pre-order a $60.00 game based on this video? like who the apple market a game like this these days? i could care less about a metal case, show me game play real footage, give me a demo then i will pay for it.

RitaMansour 1 month ago 7

@RitaMansour Problems... no wonder society is so appleed.. .give me give me give me! No patience whatsoever... the Game has already been in Beta, and they do not Demo their games if you knew anything about the company. You sound like a spoiled child, sounding off with threats like Im not buying it pineapple... well they are soo successful they do not need you to buy it. They already have a Huge network of loyal customers. have fun on xbox! lol

JuergenGDB 2 weeks ago

Comment removed

RitaMansour 2 weeks ago

demo?

gastonjg 1 month ago

Mid April is the expected release date

jsullivan80 1 month ago

i wants to pre-order, but would like to know the exspected release date? come on !!! lol 

normannobrot 1 month ago

They say a picture is worth a thousand words, so how many words is a video of a box worth? Not many. What a stupid stupid video.

glcm1961 1 month ago

Really? A Box?

Awesome...

Limeni69 1 month ago

You guys actually posted an image of a box...Where are the gameplay teaser videos???

dredloc121 1 month ago 5

@dredloc121 My thoughts exactly. Don't get me wrong, I'm exited for this, but a gameplay trailer will do so much more than a 3d render of a box

darthturtle3 1 month ago

The AAR videos are very good.

But the first comment after the metal box video was a bit depressing:

"are you ****ing serious? you think i will pre-order a $60.00 game based on this video? like who the **** market a game like this these days? i could care less about a metal case, show me game play real footage, give me a demo then i will pay for it."

Once one tries to get into the mass market, this is what you're dealing with. :(