I recall reading and I agree, that sometimes the front is so clatered with units that it is hard to move them in order to switch positions, retreating the batered ones and replacing them with fresh units from the rear.

What I'd like to see implemented is a function that would allow to switch positions between two adjacent units, conditions they should meet could be: units have not been moved, units are in a certain supply level (to be determined), units spend all action points for that turn.

How about pressing ctrol or shift, select unit 1 then select unit 2 to switch position while keeping shift or ctrl pressed.

How hard would this be to be implemented? Is it possible with the current game engine?

Regards

Hubert, I think this would be a great addition to SCWW1. It's particularly hard to upgrade infantry units that are in the front lines. This change would make upgrading a lot easier, since moving units out of line wouldn't force a musical chairs shuffle among the units in reserve. I hope you can impliment this feature!

Dave