I was one of those who complained about SC Global conflicts' unreadable manual. So I wasn't expecting much from this games manual.

What a pleasant surprise I got when I saw the printed manual that arrived with my game! Nicely printed and the letters were big enough to read! It is very nice to get a REAL manual these days, makes me remember the good old days of boxed games with printed manuals and maps and all that sort of stuff.

Thanks guys, very refreshing!:)

Great game!

My hard copy came with manual

Mine too! It was a very nice and unexpected surprise for me yesterday:D I thought it wouldn't be ready for a few more weeks!!! Btw, Hubert & Company, AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME game:eek:

I absolutely LOVE it!!!!

Part of the advantage of our consolidated shipping for pre-order customers (meaning, instead of shipping out of two warehouses - one in the US and one in the U - pre-orders are shipping out of our US warehouse only, while stock is produced/in transit to Europe) is that the physical part of your pre-orders can now be fulfilled faster. For some international customers this may be partially negated by the shipping times and/or occasional delays in customs, but overall everyone should get their CD, box and printed maual quicker. In the past we often were not able to start shipping until a couple of weeks after the release.

Martin

Part of the advantage of our consolidated shipping for pre-order customers (meaning, instead of shipping out of two warehouses - one in the US and one in the U - pre-orders are shipping out of our US warehouse only, while stock is produced/in transit to Europe) is that the physical part of your pre-orders can now be fulfilled faster. For some international customers this may be partially negated by the shipping times and/or occasional delays in customs, but overall everyone should get their CD, box and printed maual quicker. In the past we often were not able to start shipping until a couple of weeks after the release.

Martin

Well, that's awesome thinking Moon! I'm very glad you guys did that, so thanks!!!!:)

Got my manual and loved it too except for a misprint. I'm missing pages 31-38 and instead there is a reprint of 23-30. Of course, I can get what I need from the in-game pdf file, but not sure if this happened to anyone else's manual.

Heh... that's odd! I just flipped through a few of the manuals I have here and they are all fine. I guess you won the lottery today :)

Go to www.battlefront.com/helpdesk and click on Submit ticket. Take a photo of the manual in a way that we can see the duplicate pages, and upload it to the ticket. We'll send you a new correct manual for free.

Just to clarify, the User Manual was not shipped with the hard goods or the hard goods have yet to arrive?

Turns out I did get the manual as it was included in the CD box. I had expected it to be separate as in SCGC. Sorry for the false alarm!:o