Interface

Before it was edited or taken down, there was a screenshot posted of a German unit(think it was MG42 team) with the interface. It looked pretty much the same as CMSF but with the MG42 black silhouette and a German soldier for the unit picture. Also the background color was different too. Not sure about the neon green weapon icons though, it wasn't there.

So unless the silhouette's change, Scipio's mods will be much desired once again.

Not sure about the neon green weapon icons though, it wasn't there.

So unless the silhouette's change, Scipio's mods will be much desired once again.

Oh good lord - not the lamo neon green weapons icons. Nothing says 1944 like neon green!

;)

Seriously, that would just look dumb. I vote to return to the look of the old CMBO gunmetal mod as it fit the period.

Agree that Scipio will be in demand if BF foists the CMSF color scheme on us.

Personally I'm not fond of the neon green for victory locations. I dont find it attractive enough to conquer it :) A different color with a nationality flag layer to indicate possesion would look nicer and more WW2 imho.

The neon green base for victory locations is a fine example of something that should be option-able to have on or off.

Also I'm with you on the flags to indicate who has control. Perhaps an option for this as well. Could even have an option to have the flag "clickable", which if selected, would show the neon green base.