Those old AARs . . where are they now?

Reading the current AAR between Elvis and Jon got me to reminiscing about Reisberg and those other old AARs that originally got me to purchase Combat Mission. Anyone have a link to them? Are they still out in cyberworld somewhere? Would love to reread them.

Normandy looks like it will be great. I haven't played a PC game in years (XBOX), but this new one will definitely get me back to WWII gaming.

Thanks

I had to come out of lurk mode and re-register just to comment in this thread.

That Alpha AAR, to this day, remains one of the most exciting things i have ever read on the internet.

I could not imagine that a game was being created that would allow me to participate at the level being shown to me in that AAR. It was simply unheard of at that time.

I still remember that AAR vividly and it was many many moons ago. I can picture those ambush teams hiding in the woods.. and the artillery falling.. man, so cool.

I have never wanted a game so badly in my entire life.

A really great memory from a long time ago.

Wasn't there also a Alpha/Beta AAR called "The Sunken Lane"? I seem to recall Fionn making that one.

The thing i will always remember about early CMBO and reading the AAR's and finally getting the game, was the first time i played "Valley of Trouble". I still have nightmare's about that scenario to this day! :D