Future of CM:SF

What I would like to see in the final patch for CMA and CMSF is more airsupport and divisional artillery being avaiable in the QB mode. Even make the QB mode similar to CMBN if it is possible, but failing that a way to influence offmap supports in the setup screen. Even if this is linking offmap supports to the quality level of your troops or equipment sliders in the QB setup screen.

In CMSF i always seem to have just intergrated mortars avaible and almost no airsupport. The same but worse with CMA.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately, the Salafi mullahs are never too far below the surface. It's very hard to imagine a popular movement of a secular nature, even the neocommunist Hugo Chavez kind, arising in the Islamic world these days (East Asia, maybe). That's why Assad, Qadafi Duck and the other secular tyrants have suddenly gone from global menace to good buddies. There's much worse lurking out there.

Just watch and see what starts to happen in once relatively cosmopolitan Tunisia.

As for the suitability of the Maghreb for CMSF-2, I suspect BFC has forsworn the desert for the time being. And Steve has made clear heavy jungles are out too (a pity IMHO).